Cubic Castles will not work

For some reason when i turn on full screen (which I did) it shuts down the program, when i try to get back on it kicks me out and when I uninstall and reinstall it kicks me out, I do not know what to do because when I open CC it just goes black for 2 seconds and then brings me to the send report of why CC isn't working, please I need somebody's help (soon) because i am about to smash this computer.

Comments

• nvm because nobody answers I got SugarCat101 to help me all credit goes to her
  • Eithy390 said:

nvm because nobody answers I got SugarCat101 to help me all credit goes to her

I'm pretty sure sugarcat is a he, but nice that it works fine now :)
  • Eithy390 said:

nvm because nobody answers I got SugarCat101 to help me all credit goes to her

I'm pretty sure sugarcat is a he, but nice that it works fine now :)
    Wait so you now respond? i waited 3 days for a response and thats all i get

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    None of us had any ideas for a solution.
  • I just didn't see that thread, that's all xD Don't blame me for a late answer, i'm not a support agent XDD
  • oh its nice to hear that its fine now then so all of this issues are solved :D
  • Eithy390 said:

For some reason when i turn on full screen (which I did) it shuts down the program, when i try to get back on it kicks me out and when I uninstall and reinstall it kicks me out, I do not know what to do because when I open CC it just goes black for 2 seconds and then brings me to the send report of why CC isn't working, please I need somebody's help (soon) because i am about to smash this computer.

my cc in our pc crashed im too lazy to fix it '-'