My Ostrich Life Post!

MY OSTRICH LIFE

Well In This Post I Will Be Posting How My Ostrich Grows And How Much It Grows :D

Comments

• DrakayDrakay Member
    edited November 2018
  • Great idea, but it might be helpful to have it next to something when you take the picture...either your Qbee or the same tree or bushes for all the pictures...It's hard to tell from the photo of it standing alone how tall it really is in game.
  • Yea great idea ty :D
  • Also, it's better to just edit your orignal post with each screenshot :)
    What I recommend doing is leaving the ostrich in its nest and place a block next to the nest for size comparison. That way the ostrich is in the exact same location every picture and you can get a size reference.
    Good luck leveling!
  • JackFury said:

Also, it's better to just edit your orignal post with each screenshot :)
    What I recommend doing is leaving the ostrich in its nest and place a block next to the nest for size comparison. That way the ostrich is in the exact same location every picture and you can get a size reference.
    Good luck leveling!

Thanks Ima try to level 2-3 level per day
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited November 2018
    -Epic- said:

JackFury said:

Good luck leveling!

You could screenshot it every level it gets and then make a gif of it growing in size with all 49 images :) that'd be awesome
  • JackFury said:

-Epic- said:

JackFury said:

Good luck leveling!

You could screenshot it every level it gets and then make a gif of it growing in size with all 49 images :) that'd be awesome
    And perhaps you could sit in the same chair as well, so that it's the same exact view. And maybe a couple blocks or bookmark of some sort, so you get the same angle everytime. I love this idea!
  • JackFury said:

-Epic- said:

JackFury said:

Good luck leveling!

I don’t know how to make gifs...
  • One More Level For Our Favorite Ostrich ;)
  • I can definitely see a height difference... My thoughts on when it's lvl50 is a golden, kicking ostrich
  • -Epic- said:

Level 10 Now :D

Can't wait for level 49/ 50, maybe 49 turned normal size of ostrich? ( or maybe smaller, bc ostrich is very big)