Vend scams.

_*Alexander*__*Alexander*_ Member
edited November 2018 in Community
hello, I would like to discuss Something that is very Annoying.

These past 2 days Players Trying to Vend scam By Holla-ing and cheap price and Than putting an Higher price in the vends, I do warn All Players to becareful READ befor buying, it's your Fault if you buy it and say it in a holla "i got scammed 3k+scammed" and comeing complaining to the staff, really Cant get back your c just to make it clear.

This is how Players Scam, They Connect to an VPN or change There IP Adress I dont know how they do it, So there main Accwont can not be Effected With the staff punishment, so if they Get baned they can Make an other Alt and Re-do it again.

I Hope this Can be fixed And I will repeat my self again READ befor you Buy please. otherwise you will lose all your Hard work(Cubits), for example if you see an Holla Saying "OMG DOG LVL 49 FOR 30K Touch here to hollawarp" when you touch and you are surprised with an Lvl 0 doggy for 30k and you lose your c, they sometimes Low it cuz some players dont Have the amount of c sometimes.

Once again I hope this can Fixed and maybe un-allow VPN/IP adress to be changed. I hope Any Admin /Development team Can fix, anything That you can stop the Scam will be great, anything That can get in your hands and fix it would be wondaful. @CosmicCow , @SirKewberth.

Thank you for your Time have an Nice day.

Comments

• That's a problem for the IP based punishments
  • That's a problem for the IP based punishments

IP based punishments are a problem
  • hello, I would like to discuss Something that is very Annoying.

These past 2 days Players Trying to Vend scam By Holla-ing and cheap price and Than putting an Higher price in the vends, I do warn All Players to becareful READ befor buying, it's your Fault if you buy it and say it in a holla "i got scammed 3k+scammed" and comeing complaining to the staff, really Cant get back your c just to make it clear.

This is how Players Scam, They Connect to an VPN or change There IP Adress I dont know how they do it, So there main Accwont can not be Effected With the staff punishment, so if they Get baned they can Make an other Alt and Re-do it again.

I Hope this Can be fixed And I will repeat my self again READ befor you Buy please. otherwise you will lose all your Hard work(Cubits), for example if you see an Holla Saying "OMG DOG LVL 49 FOR 30K Touch here to hollawarp" when you touch and you are surprised with an Lvl 0 doggy for 30k and you lose your c, they sometimes Low it cuz some players dont Have the amount of c sometimes.

Once again I hope this can Fixed and maybe un-allow VPN/IP adress to be changed. I hope Any Admin /Development team Can fix, anything That you can stop the Scam will be great, anything That can get in your hands and fix it would be wondaful. @CosmicCow , @SirKewberth.

They can't use alt acc if they banned, only another device

If they use a VPN to change their IP address, they can use an alt anyways

If they use a VPN to change their IP address, they can use an alt anyways
    Oh idk that sorry my bad