Is there a way to turn a room into a realm?

Because I have many rooms and I want my other rooms to turn into a realm, is there a way to do it?

Comments

• Nope there isn't
  • Not YET! It should become a thing, and has been suggested.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2018

Not YET! It should become a thing, and has been suggested.

There would be no point to get a difference between rooms and realms.. Or you should pay for it to become a realm, the price it would be to buy a same sized realm..
  • Agreed
  • I would like to be able to turn rooms into realms. Before I had a lot of realms because of a certain person all my creations are in rooms almost making it hard for people to find them.
  • Not YET! It should become a thing, and has been suggested.

There would be no point to get a difference between rooms and realms.. Or you should pay for it to become a realm, the price it would be to buy a same sized realm..

I would like to be able to turn rooms into realms. Before I had a lot of realms because of a certain person all my creations are in rooms almost making it hard for people to find them.

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Buy a 5x5 realm and place the door of the room in there. That's the closest one can get to turning a room into a realm
  • lucaaa795 said:

Buy a 5x5 realm and place the door of the room in there. That's the closest one can get to turning a room into a realm

Brave Mind Lucaa
    Agreed to this while there are still no switcher for rooms into realm + much more save xD
  • does it work? if it work can you show a proof?

No, basically you can't turn a room into a realm. However, there's a technique which allows you to - kinda - get a realm for cheaper. Buy a 5x5 realm, enter the realm name. Inside, put a portal to your room.

No, basically you can't turn a room into a realm. However, there's a technique which allows you to - kinda - get a realm for cheaper. Buy a 5x5 realm, enter the realm name. Inside, put a portal to your room.
    already used in some official realms and some realms like one of the best parkour place i forgot name but it was just 5x5 realm and a portal to the room there xD