Who wants the new pets will be in Fab Fall pack? but the pack will be 3k? many cant afford them!

JedeeJedee Member
edited November 2018 in General Chat
we wish all player in cc will have new exotic pets :( do you agree ?

Comments

• -1, why? Its a special pets that are limited during this season, wut if ramm was one of it? Ramm for everyone will destroy the community lol
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
  • I don't think it should be part of the pack, I like the pets separate. I do feel that they are very over priced.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • They implemented exotic - limited pet for a reason.. Putting them in the pack would be pointless but to add another pets which would cost nothing..
  • I don't think it should be part of the pack, I like the pets separate. I do feel that they are very over priced.

How about the turkey,Reindeer and penguin ? Theyre on pack...
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

I don't think it should be part of the pack, I like the pets separate. I do feel that they are very over priced.

How about the turkey,Reindeer and penguin ? Theyre on pack...
    They were from the very beggining, not added after the release of the pack. Plus, they wouldnt fit with the theme. Not your greatest possible suggestion tbh
  • I already spent lots of cubits on an ostrich and wouldn’t allow it to happen that ti HP becomes available in packs, causing me a loss of lots so Nooo
  • I see people complaining about the price, but what's so "exotic" about a cheap kangaroo or ostrich. Like seriously, it's name explains it's pricing
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The exotic refers to the breed of animal... not the price. Obviously most people have pets like dogs and cats.. not ostriches.
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited November 2018

The exotic refers to the breed of animal... not the price. Obviously most people have pets like dogs and cats.. not ostriches.

You are right but I wasn't referring to the price but instead, the rarity and how common a pet ostrich or kangaroo may become if the price were reduced, which could essentially make this exotic pet fall along the lines of an uncommon item
    Edit: Basically, I'm calling it exotic based on the rarity of it as an item and not the species/breed
  • we wish all player in cc will have new exotic pets :( do you agree ?

No, we do not wish all player in cc will have new exotic pets. If you miss out on the pets, it's because you can't earn the cubits or you don't want to buy them. And that's fine. You'll be able survive without a Roo, I'm sure :)
    These pets do look like they were added as an incentive to get people to buy cubits. And that's perfectly, 100%, fine. I think the devs should add many more things that only players who spend money can get; this would bring in more money and would open up plenty of doors.
    And the items wouldn't be necessary things or items that give you a significant advantage, they'd just be things like this: a new pet, and while it is cool and exciting, it is not necessary to have and you will not die if you don't have one ;)
  • They should not be added to the pack, as they will most likely stay quite longer than the pack, and the fact that it's somewhat a coincidence that they came at the same time. Kew put the pet into the game at the same time as the pack only because updates are a lot of work to get through to the public. They are two separate things, so forget about the fact that they were implemented together.

I actually appreciate that the pack was so cheap this time without a pet! This means more new and lower level players can afford the packs. The pets are optional. I do find the price tag a bit steep, but it's their game and they can do what they want with starting prices. Since they will be limited availability pets, I'm not surprised they are costly.

BTW, I think the ostrich is much cooler than the roo, but leave it to me to not go along with the crowd. Good thing, I don't typically purchase things for their resale value... :/
  • JackFury said:

we wish all player in cc will have new exotic pets :( do you agree ?

No, we do not wish all player in cc will have new exotic pets. If you miss out on the pets, it's because you can't earn the cubits or you don't want to buy them. And that's fine. You'll be able survive without a Roo, I'm sure :)
    These pets do look like they were added as an incentive to get people to buy cubits. And that's perfectly, 100%, fine. I think the devs should add many more things that only players who spend money can get; this would bring in more money and would open up plenty of doors.
    And the items wouldn't be necessary things or items that give you a significant advantage, they'd just be things like this: a new pet, and while it is cool and exciting, it is not necessary to have and you will not die if you don't have one ;)
    Yep ok i see sorry xD
  • The exotic refers to the breed of animal... not the price. Obviously most people have pets like dogs and cats.. not ostriches.

Hmm i see sir...sorry i forgot theyre exotic xd