Level 49 Ostrich And Kangooro

If Someone Has Them At Thet Level Please Post A Potho Here I Really Want To See Them :D

*For Now Is Imposible That Someone Has Them

Comments

• I want to know what they look like at lvl 0 since I can’t play
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    probably wait some days and some autoclicker guy has em
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited November 2018

probably wait some days and some autoclicker guy has em

Hey, I got from 0% lvl 59 to 60 in only two hours... I wasn't auto clicking.
    It will probably take average 4-7 pet lvl a per day, if you are working hard.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You can max a pet in a day if you have no life and ‘sleep is for the weak’
  • U said:

Reminds me someone, somehow....
  • Welp I already have it at level 3 but I made thousands of half dirt towers
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    -Epic- said:

Welp I already have it at level 3 but I made thousands of half dirt towers

show me the pet in pm? :)
  • LateCom said:

@Keden do your thing. If you still can haha

Yuiji said:

U said:

Reminds me someone, somehow....
    do u mean @Woe Is Me ?
    Hes a filipino. Not woe xd
    He leveled up cat for thw first time till he goes to ramm

Hes name is ^^Blue^^, if ime right. The guy who collected 10 halos
  • i can lv up em.. if i have had them... BUT YEAH ITS EXPENSIVE ! i cri at corner
  • I leveled up level 49 ram in a 3 days xD
    Lazy guy ...
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2018
    Thanks for posting the picture Epic! So cute!

ETA: Just wish the 'nest' wasn't so flat...
  • i have got the lvl 49 and i sell it for 967557886747c beacause there is only 1 in game -Cit.
  • i have got the lvl 49 and i sell it for 967557886747c beacause there is only 1 in game -Cit.

Well if it’s real can you post how it is here?
  • Guys.
    I have no idea if anybody else noticed, but the kangaroo is literally breathing. It moves up and down.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited November 2018
    Same as the ostrich

Guys.
    I have no idea if anybody else noticed, but the kangaroo is literally breathing. It moves up and down.

cc is evolving
  • pets evolve, wereables evolve, crafting evolve, textures evo...
  • Ostrich at level 5, little bit bigger
  • We finally have pets that are alive.
    Now for qbee's ;) that would be weird.
  • When I noticed the kang breathing yesterday I thought I was losing my mind, I was like...is it breathing O_O. I had to stare for five minutes to make sure I wasn't going crazy.
  • I love it xD
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The other pets are holding their breath :-)
  • The ostrich is awesome but I guess the roo has a slight issue, it’s texture is too damn realistic to be a cc pet.
  • The other pets are holding their breath :-)

For how much time will they continue :o
  • LateCom said:

its so sad to see many placed pets

*Cough*when you only care about cubits *Cough*

So Qbees can hold their breath as well? Perhaps it's a game! And that's why sometimes my pet just DECIDES to go back to its kennel. BECAUSE IT NEEDS TO BREATHE! Omg I get it now. And then that's also why Qbees need to dc for no practical reason sometimes because they need to breathe. Wow! SirKewberth has informed us with a piece of very interesting information. Due to limited amount of time, he couldn't create a code to give them the ability to hold their breath, so he just let em do it! How very neat!

So Qbees can hold their breath as well? Perhaps it's a game! And that's why sometimes my pet just DECIDES to go back to its kennel. BECAUSE IT NEEDS TO BREATHE! Omg I get it now. And then that's also why Qbees need to dc for no practical reason sometimes because they need to breathe. Wow! SirKewberth has informed us with a piece of very interesting information. Due to limited amount of time, he couldn't create a code to give them the ability to hold their breath, so he just let em do it! How very neat!
    what
  • U said:

what
    Logic ;)

Oh, dear, will they start turning blue then?! o.O