New Pets

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
I’m assuming since they’re limited edition it means they are never returning? Just want to make sure before I buy a ton.

Comments

• also how long would they be there for? idk the answer, if someone does, then please tell me :D
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    No final decision on when they'll be removed. Maybe if people have had a proper chance to get them and don't need more time, but I will check with community before we remove them and give a final warning. With regards to returning, they may definitely return as contest items or special prizes etc.. but they won't be back in the cubit store after they're delisted.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Will you give a days heads up for them to be removed? @SirKewberth
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited November 2018

No final decision on when they'll be removed. Maybe if people have had a proper chance to get them and don't need more time, but I will check with community before we remove them and give a final warning. With regards to returning, they may definitely return as contest items or special prizes etc.. but they won't be back in the cubit store after they're delisted.

Wow it finally seems that you want to fix the problems and lack of communication about things like ramm or slyme egg back in the days. That is a HUGE step forward. Although some will still remember the case of the ramm for a long while.. Are these just some form of experiment to see if, because of the black friday, a lot of them will be bought? Is it just a simple coincidence or a marketing strategy? I guess once you find the hole in the safe you take as much as you can... ^^
    edited November 2018
    You could remove them in two days and make a massive ‘gold rush’ of people buying cubits to buy them for profit. I’m joking obviously, but it would work.

Edit: Fixed typos
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yeah we'll definitely give warning before they're removed.
    lucaaa795 said:

Wow it finally seems that you want to fix the problems and lack of communication about things like ramm or slyme egg back in the days. That is a HUGE step forward. Although some will still remember the case of the ramm for a long while.. Are these just some form of experiment to see if, because of the black friday, a lot of them will be bought? Is it just a simple coincidence or a marketing strategy? I guess once you find the hole in the safe you take as much as you can... ^^
    The timing is indeed coincidental with the holiday. I decided to add a few exotic pets a while back, since there hadn't been any new ones offered in a long time, and they just happened to match up with this update. We may do some more in a few months if people want this sort of thing.
  • TonguelessTongueless Member
    edited November 2018

lucaaa795 said:

The timing is indeed coincidental with the holiday. I decided to add a few exotic pets a while back, since there hadn't been any new ones offered in a long time, and they just happened to match up with this update. We may do some more in a few months if people want this sort of thing.
    will there be new limited edition pets like these?
    Edit:didn't see the last part

lucaaa795 said:

Remove the dragon and add a new 10$ pet..
  • Loving the addition of new pets though the price tag is a bit steep. I think these are the first limited edition ones in the store (not from a pack) since I started playing almost 18 months ago. Anyone have any pictures of them in game?

PSST...if there are more to come in the future, flamingos next, please?!
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited November 2018
    How much time will they be at the shop?

Please don’t do it like for a month that’s to much, maybe a week or so...