Are business tricks allowed?

I'm starting to return to shop-keeping (The most boring job in CC) to find cubits.

So can I apply business tricks to the game to increase my income? (For example: Using 3-4 alts running from many devices to stay in the realm to attract costumers)

I've been thinking...since 60% of players are kids....I could make a lot more cubits than I used to.

Well, I'm NOT going to scam kids, of course. That's forbidden.
Thanks for replying!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mhmmm, to be honest, I do that too, BUT the players are not alts, friends instead, and we have a nice conversation while we are in the shop :3
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I believe the T&C says one account per person, however there are many players with alts (I myself have Siddd's Elf which is my 'friend list') Would need admin response on this to be honest but I see no huge issues :)
  • Siddd said:

I believe the T&C says one account per person, however there are many players with alts (I myself have Siddd's Elf which is my 'friend list') Would need admin response on this to be honest but I see no huge issues :)

What is T and C?
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Terms & Conditions (the small print) ;)
  • You guys are going a bit off-topic. Not just alt tricks, but other tricks as well.
  • It depend on how strict the developer is. Some players may use alts for daily quest, or use it for scam.

For example: I have user A, and B. Customer C came into my shop. C wanted to buy A stuff. B will try to outbid C to push the price.

I don't make the rules and I am still thinking if I should have more than 1 account(s)
  • edited February 2016
    I have about 9accounts, whick some dont work anymore
    007 Awesome 007
    I'm awesome
    The awesome bro
    Pokemon addict
    Pokemon4life
    Pokemon lover
    Noel Adante
    Noelasder
    TheAwesome007
  • I have about 9accounts, whick some dont work anymore
    007 Awesome 007
    I'm awesome
    The awesome bro
    Pokemon addict
    Pokemon4life
    Pokemon lover
    Noel Adante
    Noelasder
    TheAwesome007

Lol
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    currycrab said:

It depend on how strict the developer is. Some players may use alts for daily quest, or use it for scam.

For example: I have user A, and B. Customer C came into my shop. C wanted to buy A stuff. B will try to outbid C to push the price.

I don't make the rules and I am still thinking if I should have more than 1 account(s)

That doesn't seem very much like a scam. I see it perfectly reasonable too.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Technically we prefer people NOT abuse the ability to create alt accounts. The player guidelines do indeed specify one player per account. However we do not police this strictly for a few reasons, and can tolerate people having more than one account if it's not really being used to do anything outwardly malicious. I would encourage people not to create alt accounts without a good reason though, and to avoid creating many accounts.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Uh I see, I have way too many alt's, why? Because I have like 3 main alt's but I keep misspelling the alt's name (they don't have passwords) and it makes me create a new one