Overprices is Scam?

Overprices is scam? I Just wanna ask because i got banned 7 days of it,when i was doing holla in my vendshop...i have overprices in my vends,then after a minute ago,I Afk for a minute for Dinner,And when i Relog back to the game...its (you are banned for 7 days)...well i cant do anything,i just wait it,well i dont remember the date when i was banned.

Comments

• It shouldn't be... other wise a whole lot more people would be banned. The only way I can see is if you holla'd a item at a certain price with the intention of scamming. For instance you holla "Selling (item) for 3000c" but then set the price of the vend to 30k. If you then covered the vend with scaffolds so people can't buy it, but then you removed it when their is lots of people and hype. That would be considered scamming.
  • No no no no....its just an overprice for item really XD i dont do Scamming bruh
  • Being OP is not scam ormillegal, everyone is free to set their own prices, however, as bee said. Advertised an item for 3k but set price on 30knis a scam