Selling Stacked Cubes and a Stacked Letter. Also items called ‘item’

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited November 2018 in Trading Section
Anyone interested in buying stacked cubes 5k each?

I’m also selling a dog and a cat that are called ‘item’

The last thing I’m selling is a letter that is stacked. For 15,000c.

Each stack will be 2 or 4 cubes. 2 for 5k, 4 for 10k.
I have 42 red, and 20 purple left to be split into 2s or 4s. These CAN NOT be made anymore.

Note: There is the chance these are removed in the future. I doubt it though. Also, if you split them they can not be recreated.

Edit: I will be responding very slowly since I’m in Jamaica.

Edit #2; “Since players can lose these items at any time we would not reccomend paying/trading for them.” -SirKewberth. It’s not reccomeded, but you still can.

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited November 2018
    Again, my sale was not intended to promote others to sell theirs. Only I know how much I had to discuss with the other involved parties to make it all clear. I don't recommend basing your beliefs on what a developer said because we all know how unaccurate their posts can be sometimes, dont we?
    Friendly tip: I would advise you to contact mabz. That's what I had to do in my case. But it's your call.
    And no, I will not split mine. No more sales. Although I do have more leftovers. Who knows. One day maybe we will know. ^^
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I think you are trying to get the stacked cubes banned with this? Well i think you earlier get a ban yourself if you do this...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

Again, my sale was not intended to promote others to sell theirs. Only I know how much I had to discuss with the other involved parties to make it all clear. I don't recommend basing your beliefs on what a developer said because we all know how unaccurate their posts can be sometimes, dont we?
    Friendly tip: I would advise you to contact mabz. That's what I had to do in my case. But it's your call.
    And no, I will not split mine. No more sales. Although I do have more leftovers. Who knows. One day maybe we will know. ^^

Confused, I never mentioned you or said anything that had to do wth you. Also, an administrator is an administrator.

Edit: Keep in mind I tagged Kewberth to my response to his comment three times and he did not respond. He had the chance to clarify.

I think you are trying to get the stacked cubes banned with this? Well i think you earlier get a ban yourself if you do this...

Nah, if they change their mind and say it’s not allowed I won’t sell them. They can’t ban me for going off what they said.

And no, I did not get a ban earlier?.. I have only gotten a warning once, which turned out to be wrong on the moderators side.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited November 2018
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

Confused, I never mentioned you or said anything that had to do wth you. Also, an administrator is an administrator.

"The only way that number of them in game can ever go over 40 is if Lucaaa splits his into stacks of two and sells them."
    You mentioned my name, I explained that I'll never sell / split them.
    Plus, I felt like I had to explain it from my point of view because I started this "trend" (???) with my sale most likely.
    Yeah you are right regarding the fact that an administrator is an administrator however I wouldn't count my proofs on a comment made by them. Because that can be interpretated in a lot of ways. Support will clear it up for you if you can or cannot sell these.
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

"The only way that number of them in game can ever go over 40 is if Lucaaa splits his into stacks of two and sells them."
    You mentioned my name, I explained that I'll never sell / split them.
    Plus, I felt like I had to explain it from my point of view because I started this "trend" (???) with my sale most likely.
    Yeah you are right regarding the fact that an administrator is an administrator however I wouldn't count my proofs on a comment made by them. Because that can be interpretated in a lot of ways. Support will clear it up for you if you can or cannot sell these.
    I wasn’t mentioning you as in your sale. I thought it was obvious that I was mentioning you since we where the only ones with them before hand and the only ones that can influence the amount out there.
    Bump! Selling my dog and cat that are called item.
  • i will buy the item pets
  • I agree to eagence, but who knows when they plan on introducing another variety of dehydrated cube and it turns out that these stacked cubes turn into new cubes...
  • Didn't the "item" pets come from that glitch that reset pets to level zero?
    edited November 2018
    Eagence said:

U said:

I’m also selling a dog and a cat that are called ‘item’. I believe me and Lucaaa are the only ones that own them, so there is a total of 2 of each in the game. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Feel free to pm me offers.

Please do verify your information first before selling a bugged item, we don't want you to be ended up labeled as "scammer"... Those cubes found in inventories & in storage of many people, and showing them as more or less rare is kinda misinforming people. And that is actually a bannable offence since you sell a bug with wrongly informing people but I don't think thats your intension. Some may also say it can be regarded as "trade scamming"...

However what I try to say is you are not the only one who has bugged items in cc. And some may also have same bugs as you are but not prefering to mention at all... Mentioning bugs or braging with them generally just create problems, especially if you have any that may harm game / kill grinding system / duplicate items or cause scamming.

However I do think sales of stacked dehydrated cubes is doing no harm to cc, at least for now... ^^
    I’ll remove it, I haven’t seen or heard of any besides mine and Lucaaas though..

Edit: Yeah, after thinking about it more I get it. There’s multiple bugs I don’t make public, and I assume others have done the same.

i will buy the item pets

How much?

• U said:

i will buy the item pets

How much?

whats your price, if its high then can you give me a few days to get the c please :D
  • item pets is not worth soo much.. its same price like other pet.. but just had item on its name and people are confuse on the level of pet
  • Lopa you can't say items pets are not worth so much, it is not the same price as any other pet. An item that is no longer obtainable demands a higher price :D!

Sidenote, having an open market to sell glitched/bugged items is nice. It is the persons responsibility to understand what they are buying and what risks are involved. Like when I placed a slyme egg down to freeze it during a server restart I went in it fully knowing one day that frozen items may be patched.
  • Ramms are a million and could be added back any day. No price is a guarantee, people desire items that are "rare". This is what creates demand, simple economics. When magic bushes were first being driven by Luca no one cared or was interested. I tried many times to buy them but people were like??? 10k for a single bush is pretty amazing XD.