Account got hacked

My account lucasrei got hacked i cant join because the hacker changed the password
You can see the account is mine in my channel
Eletr0nic Andr0id and i waste 50 euros in the account.

Comments

• You should contact support explaining all you feel the need to tell : http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    did you perhaps enter some kind of free giveaway thing where you had to give your account information?
  • just reset your pass contact support or go at the CC click that question mark and then click "I Forgot my Passwrod!" then enter the gmail acc you stated at your acc. If you dont set gmail acc at your personal info at that game, sry but u might cat take it anymore.
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited November 2018

did you perhaps enter some kind of free giveaway thing where you had to give your account information?

Why does everyone instantly think that when someone says they are hacked? I used to get hacked like 3 times with noone with permission in my realm and then one day it was just empty.(And i never went to a giveaway site or gave my password to anyone)
  • just reset your pass contact support or go at the CC click that question mark and then click "I Forgot my Passwrod!" then enter the gmail acc you stated at your acc. If you dont set gmail acc at your personal info at that game, sry but u might cat take it anymore.

when I entered that did not know the password after entering the email I received in my gmail 4 accounts of mine to change the pass but did not appear the account lucasrei.

• Hello there!

If you cant find your account in the gmail. Do these steps:

Go to the *I forgot my password*
    Type any random emails
    Then there will be a link
    Click that.
    Send a support ticket
    Tell them information as much as you ca
    In few minutes, the reset password will be sent to your gmail (REAL GMAIL)
    Then reset it
    Boom!

• Type any random emails

I don't see how this would help "0.0

You have to try all the e mail adresses you currently are using in order to find the one you used to set up your password.

https://www.cubiccastles.com/forgot_password.php

If you can not find any corresponding adress, then your last hope is the support
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    *>Remo<* said:

Why does everyone instantly think that when someone says they are hacked? I used to get hacked like 3 times with noone with permission in my realm and then one day it was just empty.(And i never went to a giveaway site or gave my password to anyone)
    Who says i think he actually did that... its just one of the main things that happens so i just ASKED if he did it...
This discussion has been closed.