New Events - Come Suggesting!

'Kay, as some might have seen, we do not have weekly ingame events anymore, or at least, not as good as previously, imo. Furthermore, I've been quite rare to see these times as boredom caught me.

So here's what i thought about : I have cubits, why not making some profiting a little bit? Then come up with hosting different events! Of course it won't be weekly, and prizes won't be that fabulous. But at least, the results would be viewable and never tricked. Also, I'll try my best to put as much in them in terms of decoration / atmosphere so you can fully enjoy these events.

Without further words, tell me what you guys would like to see as events :P

Comments

• Wow cool!
    Do Skill Events
    -Pvp
    -Build con
    -parkours
    And many more!
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited November 2018
    more building contests :P
    cc need more creative builderssss
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited November 2018
    We need more building contests.
    The game truly needs players(and devs >->) who focus more on building.
  • Hide & Seek
  • “But at least, the results would be viewable and never tricked.”
    This is complete nonsense... never tricked yeah? For gods sake you people can’t seem to understand the term ‘luck’. In all respect Joy but i’m pretty sure that tone would be different if you won at least once in the official events. You just have bad luck.
  • lol joy. space puts so much effort into his events and i'm sure they are very time consuming, and for you to say that the results aren't 'legit' is stupid. just like will said, it's about luck. do you think space was chosen as a mod for nothing? do you think he was chosen as an event organiser for nothing? what kind of benefit would space even gain if he did alter the results?
  • Joy, make one good event, if space likes it maybe he can finance you for events and prizes and you can be official co manager of the events, you’re very trusted
  • Since when did Joy mention Space's events tricked; might be talking about other players events .-.
  • The point of this discussion:
    1. Bring Space down
    2. Elevate Joy in his place
    3. Bring up the old pointless "events are biased" discussion
    4. Pull the dead horse down out of horsey heaven to beat it some more
    5. Cause drama

Why did you make this? I didn't know that you were part of Tinfoil Hats, Inc., Joy.
    Some of you may see this as the benevolent and magnificent Joy offering to do events for us, but the rest of us see this as him trying to replace Space, placing himself in the position. It's perfectly fine for players to host their own events, but the way Joy worded it implies that he believes Space's events were biased and boring. He's doing this because the current events are "unsatisfactory."
    >.>
    Sarco said:

Since when did Joy mention Space's events tricked; might be talking about other players events .-.

"But at least, the results will be viewable and not tricked." This is definitely about the subject that keeps popping up where players demand a livestream of Space picking the numbers.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2018
    JackFury said:

The point of this discussion:
    1. Bring Space down
    2. Elevate Joy in his place

No, and no, I just found myself bored and did it at the right time C:
    There's not drama everywhere, just relax and stop being salty when there's no reason to be.

lol joy. space puts so much effort into his events and i'm sure they are very time consuming, and for you to say that the results aren't 'legit' is stupid. just like will said, it's about luck. do you think space was chosen as a mod for nothing? do you think he was chosen as an event organiser for nothing? what kind of benefit would space even gain if he did alter the results?

“But at least, the results would be viewable and never tricked.”
    This is complete nonsense... never tricked yeah? For gods sake you people can’t seem to understand the term ‘luck’. In all respect Joy but i’m pretty sure that tone would be different if you won at least once in the official events. You just have bad luck.

The whole thread is still open, no need this type of comments here.

By the way that's not the first time I host an event, so there's no way to highlight me xD And taking down Space, why? He will be down one day anyway, but not by me. As far as I know I'm still his friend.

Thanks for the suggestions the others. :)

Last thing, if that's that harmful to anyone, I guess Space would remove some content in the original post. So yeah :)
  • Tmw someone asks for no more drama when he’s the one throwing shade and nagging.
  • Maybe more building contest but different title
    or..something special idk
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited November 2018
    [delete comment]
  • To Stop The Fights.... Why we dont suggest:
    • consolation prizes to all people bumped the weekly event (every we have weekly event we can have a chance of 50% to win but we have 100% chance to have small money for participating)
    We do this for fun win, or lose be happy because we have more chances
  • To Stop The Fights.... Why we dont suggest:
    • consolation prizes to all people bumped the weekly event (every we have weekly event we can have a chance of 50% to win but we have 100% chance to have small money for participating)
    We do this for fun win, or lose be happy because we have more chances

+1