Giveaway

Hello everyone :D , I'm hosting a raffle/ Giveaway this weekend. To enter all you have to do is go to lonely island's shop and trade and bump the visitor bumper. Prizes are as followed:

4th prize : Tip piggy and 2500 Cubits.

3rd prize : Bronze pig.

2nd prize : Silver pig.

1st prize : Golden pig

Numbers have been chosen prior to this post and results will be drawn Sunday 11th November 12:00pm cc time ( just type /time in game to see cc time ).

Good luck everyone and if you have any queries about this giveaway or anything in general please add lonely_island and I'll be more then happy to answer your questions :D.

Comments

• I Love this event XD u will just bump and u can get a chance to get prizes XD! Tysm Lonely
  • hey Allen thank you for entering the giveaway and good luck !!!!
  • OOF I just wanted to bump this to the top for newer players.
  • Hello Da Farmer I will also be hosting a giveaway including hats and wareables so everyone can get a prize :)
  • I want win but it's small % to win
  • 60 peoples
  • hi sQubanyPL although there are 4 prizes for the raffle there will also be a giveaway after which will have some rares up for grabs :). So even if you don't win the raffle you will still get a prize. Also there will be more events and giveaways within the lead up to Christmas :D. Good luck to you.
  • Gl everyone!
  • Thanks for hosting this Lonely Island :D
  • it's my pleasure nikkilin :D good luck!!
  • hey guys this raffle and giveaway I'm hosting on Sunday has absolutely exploded. I never would have thought so many ppl would enter this and I thank all of you who are taking part. I have decided that 4 prizes isn't enough for the raffle so I've changed it a bit.

prizes now are as follows:

1st place: Golden piggy

2nd place: Silver piggy

3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th place: Bronze piggy

7th, 8th, 9th and 10th place: Tip piggy with 2500 Cubits.

Also after the raffle there will be a giveaway with will also have some rares like cat pets, cars, scarfs and more :D

Thanks again everyone and good luck :D
  • Damn bro, thats alot of cubits!
  • yall worth it tho bro :D good luck!!
  • i cant find your realm
  • hi Mrs megabite unfortunately the raffle is full but there still will be a giveaway that will follow. just search for lonely island's shop and trade or add me in-game ( lonely_island ) and I can tell you anything u need to know :D thank you an or good luck
  • OwO to you That Qbee
  • edited November 2018
    nice
  • Evil QbeeEvil Qbee Member
    edited November 2018
    Best Qbee ^
    OF the |
    World |
    |
    |
  • We are all the best in our own ways qbee bro :D. I'm proud to have so many amazing friends in cubic castles :) OwO.
  • When you can't enter because your keyboard doesn't pop up on Android :/
  • the raffle is full now sarco but there will be a giveaway after the results including pets,cars and other rares :D good luck !!!
  • Hey guys just a reminder that the raffle/ Giveaway starts in 30 minutes. I will be unlocking the realm at 11:45 cc time then at 12:00 I will holla for others to join in. Good luck to you all hope you win some good prizes !!!
  • GG! >:D Thanks for the level 10 doog <3
  • Well gg for anyone that managed to get in there ;-;
  • your more then welcome Sawatawanana thanks for joining in :D. sarco I'm sorry you didn't manage to join in this time but I will be hosting more events soon :D.
  • your more then welcome Sawatawanana thanks for joining in :D. sarco I'm sorry you didn't manage to join in this time but I will be hosting more events soon :D.

Cool! Yeah, I couldn't get in either, and having to run across a lag-filled realm even AFTER it's over was brutal. I saw loads of hollas, so from the community to you, thanks. But I recommend doing it by the door next time, as mobile users who finally get in won't crash.
  • As expected, i didnt make it... just got woke up
  • So who won?
  • Who won the raffle? @lonely_island