ALL MY VENDS GOT SCAMMED PLEASE REPORT THESE PEOPLE! READ MY STORY PLEASE

CubicKillerGSCubicKillerGS Member
edited November 2018 in Help Requests
my vends got scammed because some girl came up to me and asked me if I wanted to be co owner for her shop,i said yes because she couldn't possibly scam me.after a while,she started making excuses and asked me to bring in all of my vends,i had a lot,to her shop.i waited,she started complaining that I didn't trust her so I brought em in.after I filled em in with rares,i did an holla for profit.in a while she unperms me and unfriends me.she ignores me like we were never friends,never met,and I was never co owner.she started collecting the cubits from my vends from my rares.

Please do something about this,its not okay,im going into depression if something doesn't happen about this,let me know if anything happens,it will ease my mind,thank you

who to report:

ITS ME ASHLEY

Raindeer16

please report these two sisters,it would mean alot!

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Use the scam report thread.
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Put your report on this post: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports/p113
    or create a ticket here and put all the information about the theft.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
    ( If you have images or videos about what happened is much better )
  • Awwwe I wanted to mini mod :c
  • my vends got scammed because some girl came up to me and asked me if I wanted to be co owner for her shop,i said yes because she couldn't possibly scam me.after a while,she started making excuses and asked me to bring in all of my vends,i had a lot,to her shop.i waited,she started complaining that I didn't trust her so I brought em in.after I filled em in with rares,i did an holla for profit.in a while she unperms me and unfriends me.she ignores me like we were never friends,never met,and I was never co owner.she started collecting the cubits from my vends from my rares.

Please do something about this,its not okay,im going into depression if something doesn't happen about this,let me know if anything happens,it will ease my mind,thank you

who to report:

ITS ME ASHLEY

Raindeer16

please report these two sisters,it would mean alot!

That was one really awesome GIVEAWAY from your side! And who says that community is toxic and doesn't want to share things.
    I hope she said thanks for generosity.

And, we cant report players just because you said to report. Maybe she didn't want to tip your piggy and you got mad and made up this story because you want her banned.
    We don't know true story bro.

#1 DONT GIVE PERMS TO ANYONE! NOT EVEN TO YOUR MOM!
    #2 KEEP YOUR STUFF IN YOUR INVENTORY AND IN YOUR REALM

follow this simple rules and you won't be scammed.

Cheers and don't be sad, it just pixels

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Not much can be done here.
    You just shouldn't have trusted her with your vends.
    There is also no evidence.

For scams we can punish use the thread posted above with evidence.

Also as someone with depression you don't get it from being scammed. You feel upset / angry but you aint clinically depressed because you got scammed.

Closing
This discussion has been closed.