I found these

So now that you can place these pigs anywere some rich people might block stuff off like the one in the town center. New players cant finish there quest's now.

Comments

• Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited November 2018
    A Solution to fix it : put in setup, if allow put those pigs or no
    Or creat a new block, that disable those pigs in realms and make that block cheap, cause everyone need to have @SirKewberth And those pigs is bad for parkours too
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Make every piggy work like it has Phantoam Phoam on it.
  • I love the new pigs but they terrify me how anyone can pig bomb me and I am defenseless :(.
  • I love the new pigs but they terrify me how anyone can pig bomb me and I am defenseless :(.

me too
  • I don't know how they work exacly sooo could anyone explain me in detail? Can you give cubits to any player? Is that how they work?
  • EctoYam said:

I don't know how they work exacly sooo could anyone explain me in detail? Can you give cubits to any player? Is that how they work?

Buy it
    Place it
    BAM you gave cubits
    Now any donations XD
  • It means if you have a friend who refuses gifts, hide their piggies and donation tables that you can now ambush them *cry*.
  • see what kewb said :
  • see what kewb said :

hehe, now the table has been turned >:D
  • Bluejay_1 said:

see what kewb said :

true i'd WANT my parkour to be grief,, all those cubits >:O. They should make it unable to put pigs in official realms
  • *jupiter* said:

Bluejay_1 said:

see what kewb said :

true i'd WANT my parkour to be grief,, all those cubits >:O. They should make it unable to put pigs in official realms
    they should make that block ...

Think, a player that perma quitted but parkour still, then someone put that pig
  • *jupiter* said:

Bluejay_1 said:

see what kewb said :

true.... still why do people give up 8k ?!??! id kill for that type of money

I'm sure that there are army of players who are wiling to take the "bullet"(bomb) for you, so you can live peacefully. :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I love the new pigs but they terrify me how anyone can pig bomb me and I am defenseless :(.

oh yeah muahahahaahhaaa
  • 2nd screen shot genius..... I wish I thought of that lmao
  • *jupiter* said:

*jupiter* said:

Bluejay_1 said:

see what kewb said :

true.... still why do people give up 8k ?!??! id kill for that type of money
    have you saw cubic learning center man?