Hii ♡

SnuggySnuggy Member
edited November 2018 in General Chat
'Ello!

I would've started this off by saying "oMfG i MiSsEd YoU aLl sO mUcH!¡", buuutttt I was a lonely player and I only missed my pet reindeer and cat :))

Since I haven't played this game since 2016, all the new items confuse me. Like, does the car make you faster? What's the point of it? Are you able to customize it? Ahh- so many questions.

To make things less weird for me, I want some friends (That sounds v sad). If you want to, comment down anything you like! It could be a weird fact, your favourite realm, your own realm, a pet name, hobbies, fears, something that makes you smile, your nickname, your favourite block, something you currently need, etc. It can be anything you want. By doing so, i'm taking it as if you want to be my friend, soo :))

❤ If you actually comment, thank you!

If you're able to answer any of these, that'll be great!
I heard GSP Prices is a good pricing world, but i'm never able to find it. I'm assuming the owner doesn't play anymore? Are there any other pricing realms that update regularly? Lemme know.

Are there any good vending realms? It'd prefer it if they stocked resources, but any would do.

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2018
    Welcome back :P

About the cars, yes, they make you go faster, and the Luxoride is the only one not to shake. It's not possible to customize any of them, however, a few cars with different styles already exist (Easterider, luvmobile for instance).

Also, for GSP Prices. The owner (Sir. Pixel) is still playing, and the prices are regularly updated, with a color code if the items are currently raising, or lowering.. You might have made a typing mistake :P

Anyways, grab a banana and come join us :D
  • edited November 2018
    hai there welcome back! feel free to ask questions and find friends here! also there are already vends so that regs are quite useless (but still used in rents or buying /trading stuffs). also you are already 2 years quit and back so you can do farming if you want. also read alot at forums and go realm hoping and visit hollas so that you will know what are new here :)

edited: Plenty of stuffs got rised and got lowered. and my favorite flamenco hat got rised because i collected 230 of it lol XD
  • Welcome back! Must be a strange world out there e.e. If you'd like help you can always add me in- game (*Jupiter*). And yes Sir Pixel still plays CC... it's "GSP Prices" exactly :O
  • Welcome :D There is also a new thing to get recubes that is Framing So Recubes Items Arent That Expensive Right Now :D
  • Welcome back, cars are useless :v
  • Welcome back :P

About the cars, yes, they make you go faster, and the Luxoride is the only one not to shake. It's not possible to customize any of them, however, a few cars with different styles already exist (Easterider, luvmobile for instance).

Also, for GSP Prices. The owner (Sir. Pixel) is still playing, and the prices are regularly updated, with a color code if the items are currently raising, or lowering.. You might have made a typing mistake :P

Anyways, grab a banana and come join us :D

Thank you! I'll type in the name slowly this time ~.~

hai there welcome back! feel free to ask questions and find friends here! also there are already vends so that regs are quite useless (but still used in rents or buying /trading stuffs). also you are already 2 years quit and back so you can do farming if you want. also read alot at forums and go realm hoping and visit hollas so that you will know what are new here :)

edited: Plenty of stuffs got rised and got lowered. and my favorite flamenco hat got rised because i collected 230 of it lol XD

Thank you! I read ' flamenco hat' as 'flamingo hat'.. They should add that :)

*jupiter* said:

Welcome back! Must be a strange world out there e.e. If you'd like help you can always add me in- game (*Jupiter*). And yes Sir Pixel still plays CC... it's "GSP Prices" exactly :O

Thank youu! I'll make sure I write it properly next time. Cute name c:

-Epic- said:

Welcome :D There is also a new thing to get recubes that is Framing So Recubes Items Arent That Expensive Right Now :D

Ooh, thank you! I'll read more on it

Welcome back, cars are useless :v

Thank youu. Dammit, I wish they had a good use
  • Owo hi
    My favorite colour is rainbow
    And am lonely too
    Save me from life kthx
    ALSO I LOVE YOUR NAME KBYE
  • Owo hi
    My favorite colour is rainbow
    And am lonely too
    Save me from life kthx
    ALSO I LOVE YOUR NAME KBYE

Everything you just said describes me in a nutshell. YOUR NAME IS CUTE TOO ♡
  • LateCom said:

wel-com back!

Thank youu ❤
  • HIYO! zcan we be friends? I want to eat tacos and pickles with you sometimes :3
  • HIYO! zcan we be friends? I want to eat tacos and pickles with you sometimes :3

Of course! Feel free to add me in-game. I'll eat tacos with you, not pickles xD
  • Wow it has been a while @snuggy lol Um my in game name was inspired by my real life job.
  • Da Farmer said:

Wow it has been a while @snuggy lol Um my in game name was inspired by my real life job.

Ooh, I like that. Cute name :)
  • Da Farmer said:

Wow it has been a while @snuggy lol Um my in game name was inspired by my real life job.

When I first saw your name it was at the time of the farming update so I thought your name was inspired by that lol