• mrs. megabitemrs. megabite Member
    5.15 Karma
    try change your resolution
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle FamiliarMember, Familiar
    19.40 KarmaFamiliar
    The bump still there :/ @SirKewberth
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Game Developer
    79.80 Karma
    I looked around and no issues for me using the latest version. The latest version DOES use more texture memory though. We had to increase the size of a texture to accomodate new blocks/items. So I guess my first question is what are your system specs? Is it an older machine?
    19.40 KarmaFamiliar

I looked around and no issues for me using the latest version. The latest version DOES use more texture memory though. We had to increase the size of a texture to accomodate new blocks/items. So I guess my first question is what are your system specs? Is it an older machine?

Well idk.. let me change the size Texture
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    66.95 Karma
    I think I may have found it. I was going through King's Cross Station and noticed that my crates looked like donation tables squeezed in with coffee signs. Ofc I forgot to take a screenshot, but I had noticed a few other things were replaced oddly, so I investigated. My Blocks2.png was not centered (as the model needed before, I don't know about now), and so my textures were not in the correct spot. Here's a pic of what my backup files are vs the one atm. I have the same problem right now. It's Blocks2.png. I don't know why, I uninstalled and reinstalled, but it's still weird. @SirKewberth
    19.40 KarmaFamiliar

I think I may have found it. I was going through King's Cross Station and noticed that my crates looked like donation tables squeezed in with coffee signs. Ofc I forgot to take a screenshot, but I had noticed a few other things were replaced oddly, so I investigated. My Blocks2.png was not centered (as the model needed before, I don't know about now), and so my textures were not in the correct spot. Here's a pic of what my backup files are vs the one atm. I have the same problem right now. It's Blocks2.png. I don't know why, I uninstalled and reinstalled, but it's still weird. @SirKewberth

yeh i already delete the game.. and delete the dyna file.. and install its back . still there the bug
  • spongebob  squarepantsspongebob squarepants FamiliarMember, Familiar
    41.10 KarmaFamiliar
    What's your device specs?
  • MissilenceMissilence Member
    22.20 Karma
    i have the same problem too, and i am using ipad

image.png 863.6K
    image.png 1019.1K
    66.95 Karma
    I'm using a 7in tablet, and still have the problem. Poor gift piggies I cannot see :(. They are just a shapeless void with money. Please fix this ASAP Kew! It's with Bricks2.png, I just don't want to try and move it. PLEASE fix this. @SirKewberth
  • 18.05 Karma
    well its getting worst at signs and bumpers for me! @SirKewberth please help us xD
    66.95 Karma

well its getting worst at signs and bumpers for me! @SirKewberth please help us xD

7in device?
  • Hawk931Hawk931 Member
    0.80 Karma
    I'm having the same texture problems too
  • That QbeeThat Qbee Member
    edited November 7 1.85 Karma
    After the update my textures are messed up too. Help ples. @SirKewberth
    Playing on Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
    66.95 Karma
    What size of device do we all have? Ik Kew missed 7in on a previous update (bigger buttons).
    79.80 Karma
    If you're still having issues make sure your game is running the very latest version. We posted some fixes yesterday for this issue.
  • ContumasContumas Member
    10.45 Karma
    I'm having the same problem
  • 18.05 Karma

7in device?
    Already used both pc and phone and uodated the game but the bug is still there tho.
    So @SirKewberth i already download the latest version of the CC in bith phone and pc. There is still some bug but not that bad than the last time

19.40 KarmaFamiliar
    the bug slowly fixed for me now.. still have bugged block and item.. but just few @SirKewberth
  • 18.05 Karma

the bug slowly fixed for me now.. still have bugged block and item.. but just few @SirKewberth

Same for me lopai few bug on signs and donation tables now
    79.80 Karma
    Please post your platform (ios android pc etc...) and the version number of the game you're running if you're still having trouble.
  • MissilenceMissilence Member
    22.20 Karma
    ipad 2, version 1.9.85
    i didn't get any additional update to fix the issue