What's More Affective, Selling Clothing Or Craftables?

ContumasContumas Member
edited November 2018 in General Chat
I was wondering, what is more effective? Would it be better to buy and sell clothing, or to buy materials and craft some things to make a profit.

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2018
    Effective*

selling clothes is limited to your stuff, and can make bad deals. But in a way can grant you access to the business world and provide you money ^^

However, resources are always in demand, so I'd say clothes for a short time, and resources for a longer time :)

Edit ; didn't read it right.. You can mine your own materials to spend less... But, imo, resources sell better than carfteables.. I'm maybe wrong tho
  • Find a niche that is unfilled and become the go-to person for it...

That could be anything. Also, be sure to find something that you enjoy doing. If you like wheeling and dealing over clothing, then go for it. If you like crafting, then do that. If you like mining, just sell the resources as people are always buying them. If you like mining and crafting, then mine the resources yourself and sell what you craft.

The key to making money is finding what you enjoy and what is sustainable over the long term to sell.
  • b3achy said:

Find a niche that is unfilled and become the go-to person for it...

That could be anything. Also, be sure to find something that you enjoy doing. If you like wheeling and dealing over clothing, then go for it. If you like crafting, then do that. If you like mining, just sell the resources as people are always buying them. If you like mining and crafting, then mine the resources yourself and sell what you craft.

The key to making money is finding what you enjoy and what is sustainable over the long term to sell.

Exactly. Black bombs seem to be coming back, so they WOULD have been a great idea. Fadey Foam is also in high demand.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Clothing if you know what you’re doing.
  • It depends like V said make sure you know what your're doing first but i think if you don't have much c or much knowledge of clothes then i would stick with craftables. I can sell 1k dark bricks for 600c instantly and they only cost 150-250c to make. I can also buy white angels for 6.5-7k and sell those for 7.3-7.5k so just depends.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    'Party' said:

It depends like V said make sure you know what your're doing first but i think if you don't have much c or much knowledge of clothes then i would stick with craftables. I can sell 1k dark bricks for 600c instantly and they only cost 150-250c to make. I can also buy white angels for 6.5-7k and sell those for 7.3-7.5k so just depends.

You can also sell 1k dark bricks for 2k with enough patience..
  • Crafting useful items to sell is guaranteed to give you a profit (if you mine resources yourself) but it might take up a lot more time than buying and selling. Also, craftables seem to sell slower

Buying and selling is riskier but with enough knowledge on price ranges and which items’ price will drop or rise, it’s more profitable
  • Bump still wondering wheather to make my shop wearable or craftables. Also, would it be more affective to sell lots of commons or not so many rares?
  • Contumas said:

Bump still wondering wheather to make my shop wearable or craftables. Also, would it be more affective to sell lots of commons or not so many rares?

Sell tons of rares and seasonal items like decos from previous packs.