The decos in packs...

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
I don't really wanna comp[lain...I really don't anymore, not worth the typing...but I just opened 200k of packs...the number of decos I got was shockingly bad, it made me sad to see they removed things like Coffins...

Please @CosmicCow @SirKewberth Do NOT remove decos from packs...I love opening pack for decos, I gave all of my decos last year to Grey because I knew he'd do amazing stuff with them. This year? What can I give him? A few sign posts...maybe a painting or two....Packs are NOT just about hats...I understand there's quiet a few decos, but the lack of spiderwebs was annoying too...the lack of placeable items was disappointing...potions..seriously?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I don't really wanna comp[lain...I really don't anymore, not worth the typing...but I just opened 200k of packs...the number of decos I got was shockingly bad, it made me sad to see they removed things like Coffins...

Please @CosmicCow @SirKewberth Do NOT remove decos from packs...I love opening pack for decos, I gave all of my decos last year to Grey because I knew he'd do amazing stuff with them. This year? What can I give him? A few sign posts...maybe a painting or two....Packs are NOT just about hats...I understand there's quiet a few decos, but the lack of spiderwebs was annoying too...the lack of placeable items was disappointing...potions..seriously?

When decos are removed from packs, make them craftable.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Dragon? You drunk? The devs, make something craftable? It shocked me to the core seeing they made things from the shop craftable.
  • Dragon? You drunk? The devs, make something craftable? It shocked me to the core seeing they made things from the shop craftable.

I'm bumped out a bit too, I was expecting more decos & blocks. sadly we didn't get them ;-;
  • Dragon? You drunk? The devs, make something craftable? It shocked me to the core seeing they made things from the shop craftable.

Tears on my face when I saw the use of artifacts T^T
  • I have to agree...I typically don't get the more rare clothing, so all I have to live for are the decos. I actually did okay on spiderwebs, but was sad the fall leaves were gone, and surprised the coffins were missing as well as the cauldrons. Some decos really should return each year like leaves and such. It would be nice if some were special (but put a date on them to make them collectable -- or better, rather than having them in the pack, make a holiday collectable a special separate purchase item, like the summer items were).
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    b3achy said:

I have to agree...I typically don't get the more rare clothing, so all I have to live for are the decos. I actually did okay on spiderwebs, but was sad the fall leaves were gone, and surprised the coffins were missing as well as the cauldrons. Some decos really should return each year like leaves and such. It would be nice if some were special (but put a date on them to make them collectable -- or better, rather than having them in the pack, make a holiday collectable a special separate purchase item, like the summer items were).

Don’t forget Halloween chests are gone as well.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2018
    U said:

b3achy said:

I have to agree...I typically don't get the more rare clothing, so all I have to live for are the decos. I actually did okay on spiderwebs, but was sad the fall leaves were gone, and surprised the coffins were missing as well as the cauldrons. Some decos really should return each year like leaves and such. It would be nice if some were special (but put a date on them to make them collectable -- or better, rather than having them in the pack, make a holiday collectable a special separate purchase item, like the summer items were).

Don’t forget Halloween chests are gone as well.
    I love Haunted Chests so much...