im not getting as many custumers at my vend shop and i spent thousands,pls come!

My vend shop name is "The Vend Vendiculars" my user is CubicKillerGS

Comments

• LateCom said:

the reason why nobody visits is because of the fact that cc has 200-600 players online now.
    Thats less than what it was some time ago.

Probably because he doesn't advertises it at the right time, or doesn't at all..
  • LateCom said:

the reason why nobody visits is because of the fact that cc has 200-600 players online now.
    Thats less than what it was some time ago.

Cubic Castles doesn't advertise for some reason.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Friend everybody for a week straight then afk in your shop.
    Give everybody you see warp food to your shop.
  • U said:

Way better than using Hollas. Less hollas more profit
    Log_er said:

U said:

Way better than using Hollas. Less hollas more profit
    Annoying to everyone, but effective.
  • ContumasContumas Member
    edited November 2018
    Deleted
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited October 2018
    U said:

That will make people not want to come to your shop or make them think your only friends with them because you only want customers, which will make them doubt if your actually their friend...

Warp food is a better method but still not perfect as it will give the impression that they are very desperate for customers - that's what I think Anyways :p
    Sarco said:

U said:

That will make people not want to come to your shop or make them think your only friends with them because you only want customers, which will make them doubt if your actually their friend...

Warp food is a better method but still not perfect as it will give the impression that they are very desperate for customers - that's what I think Anyways :p
    Friends worked for me, might just be me though.
  • Might help to list what you sell with some of your prices. That way people who need what you have will visit. It's tiring running to shop after shop without knowing what is sold there.
  • b3achy said:

Might help to list what you sell with some of your prices. That way people who need what you have will visit. It's tiring running to shop after shop without knowing what is sold there.

Yea, I don’t go to a shop without knowing what’s sold at what price range. I find it a waste of time
  • thx for the feedback