Craftable Candies

Why in three whole days do I NOT get the Hard Peppermint in Icy Peaks? Others get it but for me, that is the only candy it just will not give me for 3 whole days. I have tried to go after 24 hrs, 12 hrs, 6 hrs, 4 hrs and finally 30 hrs.

Comments

• I guess it works like dispensers.. Have to wait until enough people got their candy from that door before being able to get one again..
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited October 2018
    It sounds like the doors are resetting based on # of visitors, and as many of the players' attention spans are short, some of the doors aren't resetting as often (especially the harder ones to get) because players have stopped going to them. I know this is the easiest door to get peppermint from, but I have had challenges on some nights just doing the parkour (butter fingers with the space bar/jump key), so I've been on a 48 cycle with this one.

Hopefully it's not glitched for you, and is just a low volume of visitor thing...but frankly, I think the number of visitors needs to drop as many of the doors aren't giving candies as often anymore (especially the ones that aren't required for the recipe - those are taking way more than 2-3 days to reset).

ETA @ 5:10pm EDT - Just tried to go to Icy Peaks, and couldn't get the candy today as I got it yesterday. Also the door in "It's a Trap" hasn't reset in multiple days for me (only have one candy from there, and have at least four from all the others).
  • The night course is really bad for that for me.
  • Personnaly, I play everyday, and got mine everytime so ya...
  • It seems like doors are being rather random. I was having issues from various doors until four days ago. Others who were reporting that they were not having issues are now reporting they are having issues like at the Green Course. Other people are lucky and have had no issues accumulating thirty plus candies :(.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

It seems like doors are being rather random. I was having issues from various doors until four days ago. Others who were reporting that they were not having issues are now reporting they are having issues like at the Green Course. Other people are lucky and have had no issues accumulating thirty plus candies :(.

Had an issue with a door one time, and it worked half a hour later. I have collected enough to make 25 ultimate candies. Maybe the game just likes me lol.