Get Your Stuff Back!

GanondalfGanondalf Member
edited December 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
I have a suggestion with a brief description. What if whenever your rental's timer runs out your possessions would come back to your inventory?

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    We have a block that does the exact thing that you requested.
    It's called cardboard box and that's what it's supposed to do.
    The only problem is that it was never launched to public
  • I thought you lost everything with a nuke. Does the stuff really come back to you when you use it?
  • lucaaa795 said:

We have a block that does the exact thing that you requested.
    It's called cardboard box and that's what it's supposed to do.
    The only problem is that it was never launched to public

And it should be
  • How about you just keep track of the time on the rentals lol.
    If you accidentally nuked the realm, well, you should have not been playing around with nukes.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    No, nukes do not give you your stuff back. Anything from the level of the nuke is gone forever. Handle with care!
  • No, nukes do not give you your stuff back. Anything from the level of the nuke is gone forever. Handle with care!

Thanks for the clarification! I thought you lost everything with a nuke. It's why I've never used one on a non-empty realm/room because I want the resources from them. But wow, if you did get the resources, it surely would make clearing one a lot easier.
  • b3achy said:

No, nukes do not give you your stuff back. Anything from the level of the nuke is gone forever. Handle with care!

Thanks for the clarification! I thought you lost everything with a nuke. It's why I've never used one on a non-empty realm/room because I want the resources from them. But wow, if you did get the resources, it surely would make clearing one a lot easier.
    HE/SHE JUST SAID IT DIDN'T GIVE STUFF BACK
  • Thuggie said:

b3achy said:

HE/SHE JUST SAID IT DIDN'T GIVE STUFF BACK
    Read the entire thread...I was agreeing with Firefly and commenting further on it.

The OP said you get your stuff back with a nuke, then I commented that I didn't think you did. Firefly verified that you didn't and I thanked her for the clarification and agreed with her.
  • I had gotten my recube bin back from a nuke. Dang.
  • Bump!