What is karma?

What is karma?

Comments

• Karma is like reputation here on the forums. You get .05 karma for each comment you make and .1 karma for creating a new discussion. When you get 30 karma, you can send friend requests to other forums users or you could save it just to show off xD
  • any one else want to tell me what karma is?
  • any one else want to tell me what karma is?

Did you not read mine? :O
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Log_er said:

Karma is like reputation here on the forums. You get .05 karma for each comment you make and .1 karma for creating a new discussion. When you get 30 karma, you can send friend requests to other forums users or you could save it just to show off xD

When you get 5 karma you can buy the familiar rank and send friend requests. Not 30.
  • CrusifonCrusifon Member
    edited October 2018

any one else want to tell me what karma is?

It's when you do something bad and then something bad happens to you.

I n s t a n t K a r m a

noun
    (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
    INFORMAL
    good or bad luck, viewed as resulting from one's actions.
  • IM talking about the karma on cubic castles forum,not that revenge karma lol
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Log_er said:

Karma is like reputation here on the forums. You get .05 karma for each comment you make and .1 karma for creating a new discussion. When you get 30 karma, you can send friend requests to other forums users or you could save it just to show off xD

IM talking about the karma on cubic castles forum,not that revenge karma lol

• IM talking about the karma on cubic castles forum,not that revenge karma lol

What about good karma?
    #WhyOnlyThinkAboutRevengeKarma
This discussion has been closed.