HELP!!!

edited October 2018 in Help Requests
Can someone come to my realm (cakerip_64495's realm) and donate a prize dispenser so i can put warps to my best friends shop, please guys i really need to help my best friend, he got around 12,750c (12.75k) worth of items because of me, so now I've been trying as hard as i can to get him his stuff back after the other co-owner robbed him (i did something idk what to the other co-owner "bloodprince 34" then he unpermed me, took all of Raydarveins123 stuff while he was off and i watched, then blood banned me) btw I co-own the shop with Ray now and blood was unpermed (P.S. everything you guys donate to me will be given to Ray and the 3 vends and clothe that are in there I put there. also here is everything Ray lost incase anyone wanted to know:
15 vends
2 prize dispensers
1 warp food bumper
2 donation tables
2 nukes
1 camo set
2 invisibility cloaks
10 cowls
5 robes
and much more

Comments

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited October 2018
    What exactly are the options....?
    Some guy lost a bunch of stuff, and you are saying the options are donate, or you are suddendly a terrible person...

And the total of this loss is 8k.
    I'm sorry this guy lost his stuff, but it is not up to us terrible people to replace it.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think a better option would be “I don’t want to donate” instead of I’m a terrible person and I suck (I voted I suck, and I’m a terrible person). This may just be me, but I don’t donate to people that ask, because in the past people have asked me for things, and turn out richer then I am. Instead, I donate to people I see struggling, or people that have been around in the game for a while that I know are nice people. Although, in these situations I tend to donate at least something. But, when the options in the poll are I donated because I’m a good person, or I didn’t donate because I’m a terrible person, I’m not going to help. Because honestly, mostly everyone that doesn’t donate are good people too.
  • U said:

I think a better option would be “I don’t want to donate” instead of I’m a terrible person and I suck (I voted I suck, and I’m a terrible person). This may just be me, but I don’t donate to people that ask, because in the past people have asked me for things, and turn out richer then I am. Instead, I donate to people I see struggling, or people that have been around in the game for a while that I know are nice people. Although, in these situations I tend to donate at least something. But, when the options in the poll are I donated because I’m a good person, or I didn’t donate because I’m a terrible person, I’m not going to help. Because honestly, mostly everyone that doesn’t donate are good people too.

That's basically what I thought.
  • guys... i said i didn't donate because i'm a terrible person or cuz i suck is just a joke. but ill change it for yall (i didnt really think it through im sorry
  • I know RadarVeins in game and judging off what he has told me what he earns he will most likely get it back quickly :/

And if I was going to donate I'd donate to Ray personally not some guy making unproven stories
  • I never donate i give gifts sometimes to true friends or a few people in need. I earned my cubits and so can you and also this game is more then just "cubits".
  • 'Party' said:

I never donate i give gifts sometimes to true friends or a few people in need. I earned my cubits and so can you and also this game is more then just "cubits".

Wait, how comes that someone else dared to say it! :O *claps*

Might have some donation tables tho
  • Bump
  • Xd past post from my friend
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please don't necropost. There is no reason to bump this discussion and it's not yours.
    Closing
This discussion has been closed.