Garbage Truck & Garbage Office Ideas

herooverlordherooverlord Member
edited October 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Im just wondering if i accidentally threw an items/blocks where it will go after 20 minutes. this is where i had in mind. they will go all to garbage trucks. after 20 minutes an AI Qbee is driving a Garbage Truck will appear and collected it and it will automatically deliver at the Garbage Office.

Garbage Office had AI Staff Qbee that you can talk to. (Garbage Office collect trash items and collect information who threw them)
AI Staff Qbee had only one script, "Welcome to Garbage Office Qbee, how may i help you" it will you give 2 choices:
>"I'm here to check if there are items that been lost and put in here." - it will give you the list of items/blocks that you threw thats gone after 20minutes. after you selected an item it will give you choices. Redeem (fine is 100c) & Recycle and Recycle them All (it will delete them forever)
>"I'm busy ill check you later" -it will cancel the script.

i make this because sometimes i arrange my stuffs and putting them in glass. sometimes im busy throwing items to put on glass.. suddenly theres a 1 hour maintenance or 1 hour power outtages in our city. then after i came back in the game all items where lost

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    They just dissapear into void. It's better this way. Plus, it would take a lot of work to make all these a reality since we all know how limited the engine is dont we..
  • They shpuld just retrievable via Support
  • herooverlordherooverlord Member
    edited October 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

They just dissapear into void. It's better this way. Plus, it would take a lot of work to make all these a reality since we all know how limited the engine is dont we..

if u threw your black umbrella and halo in pen's yard rentals you advertise that you had those items without putting any glass and suddenly 1 hour maintainance happen.

at least u have chance to retrieve those items,
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

lucaaa795 said:

if u threw your black umbrella and halo in pen's yard rentals you advertise that you had those items without putting any glass and suddenly 1 hour maintainance happen.

You can always try to get them back via support
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

BEdivere said:

They shpuld just retrievable via Support

did u guys experience retrieving your lost items via support. me not i ask support once. but they cannot do something about accidentally lost items.. :D well still love this game

• lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

BEdivere said:

They shpuld just retrievable via Support

did u guys experience retrieving your lost items via support. me not i ask support once. but they cannot do something about accidentally lost items.. :D well still love this game
    as far as ik you ca n retrieve them if its server maintenance
  • Im just wondering if i accidentally threw an items/blocks where it will go after 20 minutes. this is where i had in mind. they will go all to garbage trucks. after 20 minutes an AI Qbee is driving a Garbage Truck will appear and collected it and it will automatically deliver at the Garbage Office.

Garbage Office had AI Staff Qbee that you can talk to. (Garbage Office collect trash items and collect information who threw them)
    AI Staff Qbee had only one script, "Welcome to Garbage Office Qbee, how may i help you" it will you give 2 choices:
    >"I'm here to check if there are items that been lost and put in here." - it will give you the list of items/blocks that you threw thats gone after 20minutes. after you selected an item it will give you choices. Redeem (fine is 100c) & Recycle and Recycle them All (it will delete them forever)
    >"I'm busy ill check you later" -it will cancel the script.

i make this because sometimes i arrange my stuffs and putting them in glass. sometimes im busy throwing items to put on glass.. suddenly theres a 1 hour maintenance or 1 hour power outtages in our city. then after i came back in the game all items where lost

this idea is AWESOME... but it prob be soo hard to make , @SirKewberth can you take a look here please?
  • +1 , but problem is... what if ppl dropped like 10+ items xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

lucaaa795 said:

Well simple, just dont do that... dropping items in realms that are not of you are always risky, just use signs saying like: "selling halo for (ammount of cubits)"
  • I like this idea but not really the gatbage truck running around but if thay add this players could abuse it as a storage placeand it would also be annoying as i like to toss items so theu delete forever if all that just takes up saving space it would be annoying when id actually want to look whay i dropped it was a good idea but in theory i dont think it would work