Price

Hello,

I am unsure if this has been posted before. How do I check the price of the items?

As I am new, I hope I could find the price for the items that could be found in "mines" and the "rare".

I don't wish to get myself con by greedy players.

Comments

• You don't really need such Realms to help with prices.
    Just use your experience and make an assumption. Apply that assumption in a trade and see whether you are correct. Basically like try an error.
    Just buy items for a price you find reasonable.
    Sell items that would allow you to make a profit, whether the profit is small or big, any chance to get a profit should not be lost.

A good way to earn a profit is by starting a clan.
    Clan members will come to you to sell items and you can offer them your price.
    Mostly, they will accept your offer, but if they don't, do not start a quarrel.

If you still need help, add me as a Friend: RadMadGaming
  • You will learn them with time but if you want to do now check some stores and ask Mods I know that Sid's Shop Has The Normal Prices And The Right One's
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    edited February 2016
    You can go to the realm "Clothing Prices" to check the prices. Some of the prices might be a bit outdated though, but it's still accurate more or less. Hopefully it will give you an idea of what the prices are and get you started :)
  • Thank you..!
  • Some prices in that realm are not quite right, but still, 90% of it is constantly average
  • Some prices in that realm are not quite right, but still, 90% of it is constantly average

I dont trust such realms. They can lie just so that they get a profit.
  • Yea, like santa hat is 5k omg and xmas skirt is 8k .-. Waaaaaaay overpriced.