Which version is better?

edited October 2018 in Community
Soo....

I have a question for all you people.... which version of Cubic castles is better or you preffer the most?

By version i mean the pc (Steam) or mobile ( Android / IOs ).......

Ye..........

Comments

• PC, less lag when a full detailed realm :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    pc too, dunno but the phone version has for me some bugs...
  • *Which
  • When you only own a phone but not a pc so you pick mobile
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited October 2018
    Pretty much it'll always be this: everyone likes pc more because you have a bigger screen, can see more, have a further render distance, and never get lag. Lag is a big issue on a lot of mobile devices.
    However, a lot of users don't have access to a pc so they have to use mobile anyways.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited October 2018
    I pick mobile for agility (better controls)
    and PC for less lag and more beautiful blocks (cough cough colored glass)
  • I don't see any problem with mobile,maybe that's chase I don't have pc, except from the inventory >_>
    edited October 2018
    Sarco said:

I don't see any problem with mobile,maybe that's chase I don't have pc, except from the inventory >_>

i don't really know either, for me both are laggy because my internet is trash, but everyone says mobile lags more.
    (but the glass is indeed a problem)
  • PC/laptop all the way...mobile phone controls are challenging for mining and building with such a tiny screen, IMO (though I suspect the mobile type controls might have been slightly better for the racing competition as the arrow/WASD keys for the cars movements are a bit slow)...I can definitely understand why people on mobile don't mine or build much and focus more on the social aspects of the game.

Personally, I'd like to see how a tablet compares to the mobile phone to see if I'd like it better with the mobile controls but a larger screen, but that's a bucket list item for now.
    edited October 2018
    b3achy said:

PC/laptop all the way...mobile phone controls are challenging for mining and building with such a tiny screen, IMO (though I suspect the mobile type controls might have been slightly better for the racing competition as the arrow/WASD keys for the cars movements are a bit slow)...I can definitely understand why people on mobile don't mine or build much and focus more on the social aspects of the game.

Personally, I'd like to see how a tablet compares to the mobile phone to see if I'd like it better with the mobile controls but a larger screen, but that's a bucket list item for now.

I have never played on a phone, but i did play on a tablet and PC, and, in my opinion, the controls on a tablet resemble a gaming controller a bit (similar to Wii U or Switch), making things like doing parkour and racing way easier then on my PC.
    mining/building isn't a nightmare, but on PC, the click is more accurate.

So, i prefer to build/mine on PC and race/do parkour on Mobile (tablet).
    But it isn't impossible for me to race on PC for example.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I lag less then most pc players do, and I’m on mobile. So, mobile for me.
  • I like mining and building on mobile :/ it's just that whemmmoving the camera it thinks I want to place/mine a block :p But that may just be me
    Sarco said:

I like mining and building on mobile :/ it's just that whemmmoving the camera it thinks I want to place/mine a block :p But that may just be me

Doesn’t for me.
  • b3achy said:

PC/laptop all the way...mobile phone controls are challenging for mining and building with such a tiny screen, IMO (though I suspect the mobile type controls might have been slightly better for the racing competition as the arrow/WASD keys for the cars movements are a bit slow)...I can definitely understand why people on mobile don't mine or build much and focus more on the social aspects of the game.

If you use wasd right (combined with the arrow keys), you can make sharper turns. It's also easier to move faster with wasd. Why do you think pc players are usually good at parkour? xD
    Log_er said:

b3achy said:

If you use wasd right (combined with the arrow keys), you can make sharper turns. It's also easier to move faster with wasd. Why do you think pc players are usually good at parkour? xD
    Mobile is a lot easier to do parkour on for me. Maybe it’s just because I play on an iPad instead of a phone.
  • U said:

Log_er said:

b3achy said:

Mobile is a lot easier to do parkour on for me. Maybe it’s just because I play on an iPad instead of a phone.
    Phones are easier / smaller screen extra detail ;)
    Sarco said:

U said:

Log_er said:

b3achy said:

Phones are easier / smaller screen extra detail ;)
    More space taken up by fingers on a phone xD
  • I'll always prefer pc. There's a lot more variety for controls and it lags a lot less (unless of course the lag comes from the server). My fingers are trained to use a keyboard not a touch screen. I can't stand parkour on mobile. It's so hard. Anyone else notice how the wasd on mobile and wasd on a keyboard are separated apart a little different?
    Log_er said:

I'll always prefer pc. There's a lot more variety for controls and it lags a lot less (unless of course the lag comes from the server). My fingers are trained to use a keyboard not a touch screen. I can't stand parkour on mobile. It's so hard. Anyone else notice how the wasd on mobile and wasd on a keyboard are separated apart a little different?

You don’t use wasd on mobile, so no. Also, I lag less then a lot of pc players anyways.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited October 2018
    U said:

Log_er said:

I'll always prefer pc. There's a lot more variety for controls and it lags a lot less (unless of course the lag comes from the server). My fingers are trained to use a keyboard not a touch screen. I can't stand parkour on mobile. It's so hard. Anyone else notice how the wasd on mobile and wasd on a keyboard are separated apart a little different?

You don’t use wasd on mobile, so no. Also, I lag less then a lot of pc players anyways.
    What if Log has one of those weird trashy mobile device keyboards? You know, the physical ones you hook up with Bluetooth.
    edited October 2018
    JackFury said:

U said:

Log_er said:

What if Log has one of those weird trashy mobile device keyboards? You know, the physical ones you hook up with Bluetooth.
    It doesn’t affect the game. I tried using a Bluetooth keyboard to use keyboard controls and it didn’t work.