Town center needs lit up

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited October 2018 in General Chat
I have seen players that can’t do the quests because they can’t see the clouds.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yeah i agree, atleast lit the clouds above that house, i did it but i see many people just giving it up
  • Yea it’s harder than usual to find the candy there
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Hi thanks. Didn't realize it was so dark and the doors were inacessible. I've added some torches... hopefully it's reasonably ok now.
  • Hi thanks. Didn't realize it was so dark and the doors were inacessible. I've added some torches... hopefully it's reasonably ok now.

Sweet!
  • Hi thanks. Didn't realize it was so dark and the doors were inacessible. I've added some torches... hopefully it's reasonably ok now.

Yayyy
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited October 2018

Hi thanks. Didn't realize it was so dark and the doors were inacessible. I've added some torches... hopefully it's reasonably ok now.

Thanks!! I did it the first day because you could see the chaff from earlier in the day. I was wondering how I was going to do it going back after it reset.

ETA: It definitely helps! Thanks! :)
  • Yes i couldn't see the clouds to get to the candy so i just went from the meeting area that you access from the portal that is underwater and jumped off of that one onto the candys.
  • 'Party' said:

Yes i couldn't see the clouds to get to the candy so i just went from the meeting area that you access from the portal that is underwater and jumped off of that one onto the candys.

Same lol
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited October 2018
    I was MLG parkourer and used the light below me to figure out where the clouds were ;)
  • You can also do the good ol short cut >:)
  • You can also do the good ol short cut >:)

that's what we've been doing 'til now
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Bluejay_1 said:

You can also do the good ol short cut >:)

Yeah, except new people didn’t know about it.
  • U said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Not denying that. But many knew about it with the large rush at the beginning.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Bluejay_1 said:

U said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Not denying that. But many knew about it with the large rush at the beginning.
    I wasn’t talking about trick or treating, I was talking about new people doing quests. Either way, it is fixed now. This can be closed.