what we do with the useless candy ?

Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
edited October 2018 in Help Requests

Comments

• Collect them, eat them, put them in your nose, make a throwing up pumpkin... :D
  • Deco I suppose
  • Collect them, eat them, put them in your nose, make a throwing up pumpkin... :D

O_O LOL

Deco I suppose

some of those candy.. is ugly... so nah ;-;
  • Basically, they will be edible after Halloween. As the easter Pow Gift, eating them will give you items :)
  • Basically, they will be edible after Halloween. As the easter Pow Gift, eating them will give you items :)

You mean the useless ones like the Bubble Bubble and Licorico will give you something if you eat them? Do you have a source for this info or will I end up wasting my candy by eating it and getting nothing XD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    JackFury said:

Basically, they will be edible after Halloween. As the easter Pow Gift, eating them will give you items :)

You mean the useless ones like the Bubble Bubble and Licorico will give you something if you eat them? Do you have a source for this info or will I end up wasting my candy by eating it and getting nothing XD
    no only the ultimate candy will give a present, well kewberth didnt say anything about the useless candy, my guess is they were just fillers to get people to go around more realms
  • You eat the useless candy for 10/10 secret prize called Relief
  • Ima collect em anyways. They SAY "craft with this", but so does the Ultimate Candy. Perhaps they will become of use at some point? Also, "melted chocolate" is all lower case :(
  • Hopefully they will be given a use...
  • JackFury said:

Basically, they will be edible after Halloween. As the easter Pow Gift, eating them will give you items :)

Don't XD That was a joke, idk what to do with them, so I keep em :D
  • Idk get a bunch and wait for them to become rare like the booger (e,e)