scam tube for scammers.

should i start a youtube channel named scam tube or anyother name,just to make sure everyone know who to stay aware of.i hve already collected 5-6 videos which im uploading on my main youtube channel

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    No?
    Cuz What If A Scammer Saw Him/Herself And Then Changes Names Or Accounts..
    And Worst Scenario Is What If Some Players Copy The Method Of The Scammer :/
    The Best Way Is To Post In Scam Reports And The Mod Will Ban The Scammers.
    Am I Right @Cortana?
  • ur right but posting scam report also tells how did thw scammer scammed.close this post...
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Yakroo said:

No?
    Cuz What If A Scammer Saw Him/Herself And Then Changes Names Or Accounts..
    And Worst Scenario Is What If Some Players Copy The Method Of The Scammer :/
    The Best Way Is To Post In Scam Reports And The Mod Will Ban The Scammers.
    Am I Right @Cortana?

Can't really restrain him from doing that, if what's that he wants. But you still SHOULD use report button in-game and report section on the forums, as moderators don't watch youtube videos made by players for this cause 24/7. Report button works perfectly good and fast, if you fill it out properly, not just "scam" or "stealing" as a reason of the report, screenshots or a video along with that will help even more.
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited April 2016
    Video would help, but I think it'll make the player extremely uneasy because people will claim him/her as a scammer for perhaps his/her whole cubic life, since he/she's going to be famous. Like Cortie said, use the report button. Screenshots and vids do help, but I just think making the scammer all famous makes that person very uneasy for his/he Cubic Life, as long as he/she doesn't scam anymore.
  • You guys gotta remember that scams are just lies so i dont even know if it is punishable or not in certain scenarios.