Can't collect candy now...

edited October 2018 in Bug Reports
I have bought the trick & treat bag, i go to the door but i don't get apsolutely NO candy...
Before I had some candies from the doors but since the 'unlimited candy bug fix' happened, I can't collect candy.. Tried over 10 officials and each door gave me 0 candy... help?

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    You're only supposed to get 1 candy from a door. To get more you'd need to find new doors that give same candies. You can get more frmo the same doors but after a period of time, so you can try them again a few days later.
  • You're only supposed to get 1 candy from a door. To get more you'd need to find new doors that give same candies. You can get more frmo the same doors but after a period of time, so you can try them again a few days later.

I know that I am supposed to get only one, but thats the issue... i visited official realms in search for doors i have not yet seen, and when i try them(they aren't haunted) i dont get any candy. They just open and thats it
  • This is happening to many people, the door doesn't always drop candy. I did not start candy hunting until after the fix. It will tell me I have collected a candy when I have not and I know this is happening to others as well. People who had yet to hunt for candies.
  • Yup, this exact thing keeps happening to me..
  • Dumb question, but do you have it equipped?
  • when you updated the server yesterday i had just gotten a jawbreaker in the dark course. came back on once it was back up and completely lost the jawsifer. kinda unfair >_<
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Make it so they automatically go to players inventories instead of dropping on the ground?
  • U said:

Make it so they automatically go to players inventories instead of dropping on the ground?

It would be awesome if they did that...
  • U said:

Yeah some doors are placed in shady areas or over the ground and the candies are easy to loose
  • U said:

Would be so awesome...I ended up jumping through a door in one realm, and all the left over chaff from earlier in the day was around the door...couldn't find the candy that had dropped. Hopefully the chaff will clean up when they reset, but it'd be even smarter if they just had it automatically go into players' inventories.