Halloween pack = kitchen pack.Fix it ;-;

edited October 2018 in Bug Reports
I bought halloween packs and got kitchen pack items...
Im on android
Rip 2500c e.e
@SirKewberth

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We upped the store version number again, but it should have been correct to start with. It's like your store didn't download correctly.
  • edited October 2018

We upped the store version number again, but it should have been correct to start with. It's like your store didn't download correctly.

Still the same..
    @SirKewberth
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Something must be up with your connection or some web caching etc... It seems to be working for almost everyone else. I'm not sure why it's not downloading the latest store for you. It's strange that you have the halloween picture but not the right pack because they usually would download together. Maybe wait an hr and check again?
  • edited October 2018

Something must be up with your connection or some web caching etc... It seems to be working for almost everyone else. I'm not sure why it's not downloading the latest store for you. It's strange that you have the halloween picture but not the right pack because they usually would download together. Maybe wait an hr and check again?

Reinstalling lets see what happens.
    Edit:works!