Halloween updates problems (Android)

the game unplayabale after the updates, idk if it just me or anybody stumble upon this issues
._.

Comments

• i've tried reinstall the game but it still doesnt work...
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We'll need more information. We've tested it with our android devices and it's working ok with them. Specifically what goes wrong? You can't even start the game? Some other issue? What kind of android device?
  • after the loading screen i just forced closed
  • I smell dead later ;0
  • oof
  • J e dJ e d Member
    edited October 2018
    im gonna try to update the game in my other devices hope its work...
    still not working...i
    m in android version 6.0.1
  • @SirKewberth after the loading screen gets fully loaded it kicks you out of the game, we cant even go to the log in screen.
  • yep
  • @SirKewberth what would happen to the items that are inside the anvil before the update?
  • @SirKewberth what would happen to the items that are inside the anvil before the update?

If you break the anvil they will pop out :P
  • i smell some old exploit...
  • I have the same problem on Android too
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    NoeNt said:

@SirKewberth after the loading screen gets fully loaded it kicks you out of the game, we cant even go to the log in screen.

I have the same problem on my phone as well. And reinstalling has no effect, the problem remains the same.

• MedicationsMedications Member
    edited October 2018
    mine does fine.

edit: nvm the crash happened and it lead me to Eden.
  • NoeNt said:

@SirKewberth after the loading screen gets fully loaded it kicks you out of the game, we cant even go to the log in screen.

Maybe depends by device... I have s7 edge and its working lul.
  • I crashed first time after update then it got fixed. I can play now.
  • I have IPhone 4s and it works absolutely perfect (except for when it overheats and starts crashing lots)
  • NoeNt said:

Im still having this
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We solved one issue that only occurred on certain versions of Android. We're looking at another issue. Keep an eye out of updates if you're still experiencing problems.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

We solved one issue that only occurred on certain versions of Android. We're looking at another issue. Keep an eye out of updates if you're still experiencing problems.

halloween when
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited October 2018
    Ok I've know got this when I update cc I'm on IPhone 4s as stated previously @SirKewberth
    Fix this before Halloween update I don't want halloween of be spoil the be this ;-;
  • We solved one issue that only occurred on certain versions of Android. We're looking at another issue. Keep an eye out of updates if you're still experiencing problems.

Mine is fixed now, thanks
  • yes i can run the game fine but now i have the same problems as ios the inv thing and it still the kitchen pack
  • `Zed` said:

yes i can run the game fine but now i have the same problems as ios the inv thing and it still the kitchen pack

They didn't add the Halloween pack yet, that's just the support and the new anvil interface which have changed so far ^^
  • oooooooh....

`Zed` said:

yes i can run the game fine but now i have the same problems as ios the inv thing and it still the kitchen pack

They didn't add the Halloween pack yet, that's just the support and the new anvil interface which have changed so far ^^