About the "Report Abuse" button?

I have never used the report abuse button, because some says that it doesn't help, that it wont work, that they wouldn't react unless giving proof but there is no way to show proof there unless you email. Do you think that they should rework that report abuse button? Or remove it? Or what do you all think?

Comments

• Mods review the ingame reports so it might help.. And it doesn't cost much to report using this button ;) And everyone should report ingame before anything else ^^
  • [B]laze said:

Mods review the ingame reports so it might help.. And it doesn't cost much to report using this button ;) And everyone should report ingame before anything else ^^

Ingame reporting is only useful when large amount of people report the same thing or you tell witnesses in your report .-.
  • [B]laze said:

Mods review the ingame reports so it might help.. And it doesn't cost much to report using this button ;) And everyone should report ingame before anything else ^^

Well thats naisu
  • Sarco said:

[B]laze said:

Ingame reporting is only useful when large amount of people report the same thing or you tell witnesses in your report .-.
    Additionned to a report in another platform, it could just bring more the attention to mods :3
  • [B]laze said:

Sarco said:

[B]laze said:

Additionned to a report in another platform, it could just bring more the attention to mods :3
    But do mods really NEED attention, maybe you know they want to other things than file report for a majority of their time
  • The button works...
  • I believe it works, but you don't know since you never get news about what happened to the person you reported.
  • Why would it exist if it does not work?
    My little brother stupidly was in a drop game once, and his items were returned by MA very soon after he lost the stuff.
    If it did not work they would get rid of it lol.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2018
    If I’m being honest, I’m not sure if there is enough active moderators in game to check it. Personally, I take screen shots and send a private message to Scorto, or Space. (In the rare times I report people these days..).
  • If anything just message a mod about it in discord.
  • Log_er said:

If anything just message a mod about it in discord.

Still gotta report ingame first (as stated by Super)..
  • The report button does work, moderators check and see if it was a false report, or a true report, if there are loads of reports, they will check and if they catch the player doing what the report says, they will most likely receive a punishment. Its just hard because nowadays people report anyone for the simplest things like for example, not giving me cubits when i asked.