Trick or Treat Bag?

I am not very happy that devs trick me. I can't have friends in game so I depend on my mailbox and now it says I need a trick or treat bag and can't use my mailbox. Also my letters are gone that were in there.

NOT FUNNY!

Comments

• Jeff the killer went into your realm!

Contact support, they may help you recover these..
  • My mailbox works just fine... It has been placed in the same spot for a while too, did not remove and replace it.
  • [B]laze said:

Jeff the killer went into your realm!

Thank you but there are 8 other broken things that I refuse to contact support about because they want personal info which TOS states they sell for purposes of targeted sales. NOT!
  • Intimate said:

[B]laze said:

Thank you but there are 8 other broken things that I refuse to contact support about because they want personal info which TOS states they sell for purposes of targeted sales. NOT!
    broken things? as in???
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited October 2018
    Intimate said:

[B]laze said:

Noone said you had to tell your real name, or even your phone number while completing the ticket ^^
  • [B]laze said:

Intimate said:

[B]laze said:

Noone said you had to tell your real name, or even your phone number while completing the ticket ^^
    You just have to use your email. You can use a random location generator :)
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited October 2018
    Only fill out the spots with a *
    The rest don't matter.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Break the mailbox. You should still have the letters.
    Also it has been fixed. No more trick or treat bags hidden inside mailboxes
  • Well the ticket asks for my email & full name as specified by the *. I do NOT wish to reveal this online if these will be turned over to a 3rd party. I am shocked at how many people suggest I lie about my info, and even more so that Cubic Castles allows you all to do so.

Forget I even asked for these broken things to be credited back to me. If, in the future I mention broken things, it will be only so other players know they are not the only ones who are having these issues.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Intimate said:

Well the ticket asks for my email & full name as specified by the *. I do NOT wish to reveal this online if these will be turned over to a 3rd party. I am shocked at how many people suggest I lie about my info, and even more so that Cubic Castles allows you all to do so..

There is no need for this anyway. Just give them a temporary e-mail address and fill in your user name instead of your real one.

Also, support is there to help you. The last thing on their mind would be to share your email or name with some 3th party out there. They don't need to do that to help you with your problem.
  • scorto7 said:

Intimate said:

Well the ticket asks for my email & full name as specified by the *. I do NOT wish to reveal this online if these will be turned over to a 3rd party. I am shocked at how many people suggest I lie about my info, and even more so that Cubic Castles allows you all to do so..

There is no need for this anyway. Just give them a temporary e-mail address and fill in your user name instead of your real one.

Also, support is there to help you. The last thing on their mind would be to share your email or name with some 3th party out there. They don't need to do that to help you with your problem.
    I read the TOS, Guidelines and the Full Legal and I did see that a ban can be expected by providing a false email.

The thing about all of this is that it doesn't have to be this hard. All CC has to do is just fix the things that players lose cubits on and they wouldn't have to clog the support staff with so many tickets. Take the castle stamp in Aspen issue, how hard can it be to write that code as all the rest of the worlds are? CC spent all that time making a Mossy tree that is totally useless, can't craft anything with it but it sure is pretty right.

CC is worried about their own losses and that is cool but I built a glass wall 55x55 and I had to click that popup that makes me prove I am not a bot 7 times. What loss is there in me placing a ton of glass at lvl 60 player? All I mention this for is so CC can see could think about our losses as they consider their own. Player Loss is one of the biggest reason for them leaving the game whether it be from being scammed by a player or the roulette wheel aka packs, or from broken things or promised things never received.

These very young children have never even heard if this forum and do not even know there is a support system for them to submit a ticket. I know these are mentioned in the TOS they have to click before playing but let's be real They do NOT read it. They are ten years old.

I know you are just trying to help me and I do thank you Scorto7. The 4000c+ I have lost is a drop in the bucket to what I have now so I will write it off. I would love it if the broken things just be fixed as I know I am not the only player with issues and it would calm down the players who think about leaving cc from losses.

Disclaimer: These are my personal views and thought and I ask they be respected and not ridiculed.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    My goodness
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Intimate said:

scorto7 said:

Intimate said:

I read the TOS, Guidelines and the Full Legal and I did see that a ban can be expected by providing a false email.

The thing about all of this is that it doesn't have to be this hard. All CC has to do is just fix the things that players lose cubits on and they wouldn't have to clog the support staff with so many tickets. Take the castle stamp in Aspen issue, how hard can it be to write that code as all the rest of the worlds are? CC spent all that time making a Mossy tree that is totally useless, can't craft anything with it but it sure is pretty right.

CC is worried about their own losses and that is cool but I built a glass wall 55x55 and I had to click that popup that makes me prove I am not a bot 7 times. What loss is there in me placing a ton of glass at lvl 60 player? All I mention this for is so CC can see could think about our losses as they consider their own. Player Loss is one of the biggest reason for them leaving the game whether it be from being scammed by a player or the roulette wheel aka packs, or from broken things or promised things never received.

These very young children have never even heard if this forum and do not even know there is a support system for them to submit a ticket. I know these are mentioned in the TOS they have to click before playing but let's be real They do NOT read it. They are ten years old.

I know you are just trying to help me and I do thank you Scorto7. The 4000c+ I have lost is a drop in the bucket to what I have now so I will write it off. I would love it if the broken things just be fixed as I know I am not the only player with issues and it would calm down the players who think about leaving cc from losses.

Disclaimer: These are my personal views and thought and I ask they be respected and not ridiculed.
    Ye boi. preach! tell it how it is lad.
  • Intimate said:

scorto7 said:

Intimate said:

wow
  • edited October 2018
    Intimate said:

scorto7 said:

Intimate said:

O boi i dont even think some of the mods read the TOS and guidelines
  • Intimate said:

scorto7 said:

Intimate said:

Can’t argue with that, you bring up some good points. Cubic castles should really consider having a list of guidelines (perhaps make a basic rule book item) and a report system that is easier to access, read, and use; In the other words, making them more kid-friendly

I know it’s easier said than done, but it’s something to think about