Trusteds Only

This week I was talking to my friend about realm setup and how good it would be to have entry only to authorized people.

I believe that it is a simple line of command for the management of the game solving it would greatly help the people that build together do not have to be locked and unlocking the kingdom every time for 1 person specifies to enter and not only for builders but also for people who have stores together and have to do maintenance in their stores without having people disturbing (yes this happens a lot with me and my brother).

Trusteds only plz >.<

Comments

• @SirKewberth @CosmicCow can u check this??? :(
  • This had been suggested many many times...
    SirKewberth sais he will think about it.
  • This had been suggested many many times...

True yep.. True ^^
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

This had been suggested many many times...

Can we get it.. after nearly four years of asking for it?
  • I'd love this! There are certain rooms that I'd only like my trusted friends to enter. I'd also love to be able to make a friend trusted without them having to visit my rooms (as well as block people who have never been to my realms/rooms).
  • +1
  • But.. that would mean.. peace when building.. ;__; Without limiting the access of everyone.. it can't be.. too convinient.. too scilent.. too peaceful..
    I want! ;__;
  • +1
    This has been suggested WAY too many times.
    I just want them to add it so we don't get these discussions so often
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2018
    Some friends of mine and I are prepping for a pretty major build, and I really wish I could limit the room to just those trusted friends until it is done without having to delete everyone else off my friends list. My only other option is to make an alt to give it trusted perms, and only build with that account...sigh...seems like an extreme measure to keep lots of people from jumping to your build.
  • It should have already been added to the game...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

It should have already been added to the game...

In 2013 during the programming of the game before it came out?
  • U said:

It should have already been added to the game...

In 2013 during the programming of the game before it came out?
    No, that was a way to say "C'mon devs, that's been asked for a long time, and could probably be more useful than cratable sentries.."
  • +1
    Seeing how this has been suggested multiple times, they should listen to us and add it in