Looking for an animator

Log_erLog_er Member
I'm looking for someone to make a custom YouTube intro for my channel: The Cubic Log
I am willing to pay 1.6k cubits in game. Pm me if you're interested. I prefer the animation without a watermark (and i'll give credit in the description of all my videos), but it's ok if it's relatively small/hidden.

Comments

• Bump!
  • Is pixel animation okey? If so I'll gladly do one.
  • If you can make it look really good, go for it. I would prefer the resolution to be higher though. As many pixels as possible :)
  • Sure :p The highest it lets me go is 128x128px I think. I can make it look pretty good, just give me some time.
    Is there anything you want especially in it?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    There are many free to use templates that include your name and some fancy spinnings and flashes.
  • Sure :p The highest it lets me go is 128x128px I think. I can make it look pretty good, just give me some time.
    Is there anything you want especially in it?

My character chopping down a tree then when the tree falls it shows a carving in it that says "The Cubic Log". And if you can don't show the grids in the animation.
  • I'll only be able to work on it until my halloween build is done, it's a high priority right now..:P
  • Ok good luck with the building contest ^^