Currents Questions Of Cubic Castles

BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
edited April 2016 in Help Requests

Most Current Questions

How i get free/easy money ?
Answer : There are three easy ways for get cubits fast/easy
1.-Buy For Less - Sell For More : You can buy something for 10c and then sold it for 15c-20c and get profit.
2.-Craft/Get Materials : Other way to get "Free cubits" it's mining thing of craft things and sell it .
3.-Use Tapjoy (ONLY FOR MOBILE USERS) : If you are in a mobile device you can enter in the cubic store - go to the buy cubits section - select an tapjoy to do .

How do can know all the crafts ?
Answer : You can visit a realm named "Cubic Learning Center" there are all the crafts of Cubic Castles . Also in the main Cubic Castles page in "recipe" section .

How can be a MOD/ADMIN ?
Answer : For be a MOD you to have the requeriments of the realm "Moderation Offices" . And you can't be an ADMIN .

What pass if someone stole my things ?
Answer : You can do some things about that .
1.-Report Him : Press "esc" and click in the "report button" and give the information about the stole .
2.-Send Ticket : You can go to the Cubic Castles main website and click in the "contact" section , then you create a ticket .

How i find cave-arts or fossils ?
Answer: You can find any of them in any mines . Hint: tropical mines = underwater

How i find gems ? (emerald-ruby-diamond)
Answer : You can find it anywhere but now in any mine
Ruby : Tropical Mines
Diamond : Mountain Mines
Emeralds : Mountain Mines - Forest Mines

--------------------------O-----------------------

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

You can also find recipe at the official cubic castle website :)
    Can't be an admin unless you work for Cosmic Cow directly?
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember

You can also find recipe at the official cubic castle website :)
    Can't be an admin unless you work for Cosmic Cow directly?

Yes . Only wokers i think .