Do anyone need really good worker?

Spoko okoSpoko oko Member
in Trading Section 0.85 Karma
I can collect raw materials, advertise shops, grow and cultivate a farm and the like. Prices to be agreed but I think for example:
Collecting Stone 15 / C. I think with a good deal

Comments

  • LateComLateCom Member
    131.65 Karma
    hey spoko.
    yes i do need a miner. friend CubicLateYT ingame and we can discuss about it :)
  • 41.70 Karma
    Spoko oko said:

    I can collect raw materials, advertise shops, grow and cultivate a farm and the like. Prices to be agreed but I think for example:
    Collecting Stone 15 / C. I think with a good deal

    Stone 15 /c is too cheap
  • CosmicSnailCosmicSnail Member
    47.60 Karma
    Talk to me ingame also, I think I have a better deal
  • Spoko okoSpoko oko Member
    0.85 Karma
    LateCom said:

    hey spoko.
    yes i do need a miner. friend CubicLateYT ingame and we can discuss about it :)</blockquot So Okay, I will add you :)

  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited October 12 43.45 Karma
    Spoko oko said:


    LateCom said:

    hey spoko.
    yes i do need a miner. friend CubicLateYT ingame and we can discuss about it :)

    You forgot the e> after blockquot

    And idk how to make this a comment in this situation. Html gets weird.
  • nikkilinnikkilin Member
    edited October 16 8.15 Karma
    Hmm i may need a miner in the future depending on how much more stuff I need for my new room

  • Spoko okoSpoko oko Member
    0.85 Karma
    Hehe
  • Spoko okoSpoko oko Member
    0.85 Karma
    Hah
Sign In or Register to comment.