i need advice on a future shop :p — Bot555

dealwithit37dealwithit37 Member
edited October 2018 in Help Requests
I have a lot of ideas on what to do for my future shop. But I still have a few questions

How effective are giveaways in attracting customers to a new shop? Because I gave up on a mega build and I have 70 or more noob items that I have no use for, so! I’m using all of them for a few giveaways. Yea, a lot of people will say “Just sell them” but I like to make people happy :3

How many items for a giveaway is enough? I’m thinking 15 to 20, but I need your opinions

Which are the best craftables to sell, and what’s their price range?

Stuff i will be selling:
Cut-o-matics at 28c each
Accerlorings (both vertical and horizontal) at 20c each
Dice at 15c each
Cash regs at 20c each
Black official signs at 2c each
Crude signs at 1c each
Half mountain block at 20/c (because I want a 100 by 100 free build in my realm)
New wood cabinets at 3/7c or 3c each
White pixels at 10/15c (sometimes when I feel like it)
Bombs at 7c or 8c each
And cubes sometimes

Stuff I will not be selling:
Dye, since I predict that prices will lower soon.
Foam, too hard, not profitable since everyone buys too cheap
Wands, fairies are such trolls

What do you guys think? I'd love to hear your thoughts

Comments

• I'll buy cut o Matics :P

Also Fadey foam / ghost foam is 100% pure profit whatever people buy from you..
    Unless your not crafting the Fadey foam but instead buying and then selling it
  • Sarco said:

I'll buy cut o Matics :P

Also Fadey foam / ghost foam is 100% pure profit whatever people buy from you..
    Unless your not crafting the Fadey foam but instead buying and then selling it

heheheh sure! I'll let you know when i have cut-o-matics in stock

In my experience, selling foam at a fair price is really only double the amount of what you mine, sometimes less. Also, i really don't like mining flowers so i guess that's the main reason :p

I remember when i sold 100 phantom foam for way too cheap, it was just mining with extra steps in the end. Did not like the process of making it either

oh yeah, i won't be selling wands too. Fairies are annoying Xp
  • bump, need more answers to the poll