Cubic Castles Needs More Things!

Currently, Cubic Castles has allot of stuff. There are many things you can wear, heaps things you can build with, loads of things to experiment and play with... but these start to get old. The game needs more stuff that makes experiences of the game alot better, fun, experimental... and new. Most of the items that are added are just things to wear, decorate or theyre just seasonal. What we need more of is things to try, things to make different experiences with, and make other experiences better than before. I would say that you should add things that are different than the normal things you guys add, and just see how they go, because, i think we can all agree that we like new things, so if you add new stuff more often, it should attract more players to Cubic Castles and bring back people who quit. I would like the idea of having many more things to play with, different things to craft, different ways to craft, being able to experiment with new things, new things to use, and much much more.
The game would be alot better for everyone playing it when new things are added, because things start to get old, and old things get boring. Thats why adding new stuff would greatly increase the enjoyment and amount of players/activity to Cubic Castles.
Speaking of old/boring items and blocks, maybe you could find a way to make them feel new again and add things to them. I was thinking, maybe you could use old things that not many people use to craft more things, and add other ways to craft stuff (as i said earlier). What if you added a different crafting method where you can experiment with things to add new stuff. The way im thinking of this is maybe the way you craft is not by using a crafting station, but instead, you could use/place items in a way to combine different things, or change 1 item/block with something to create a new block. This would bring a brand new method of creating things, which i would call ‘experimenting’. You could also add more blocks in general, which could be used for this crating method, the old crafting method, or just an ordinary building block.

So, please, just add more stuff to the game thats not just vanity/seasonal/decorations. Make things that add to the games experience, the games amount of fun, and basically, just add things that make the game more enjoyable and better than it used to be.

I have lost many friends in Cubic Castles because there isnt much new things that add to the game’s fun, and the reason that they ususally say is, “its getting boring” or “theres better games to play”. Both of those reasons are because there isnt much new stuff to do, and its making me slide away from Cubic Castles, too. So save the game before its forgotten please, because this is a very good game and this is a way to make it a whole lot better.

Comments

• Trust me, there have been more innovative features added in recent months than in the prior 2 years combined.
  • I would like pressure plates and switches to be able to be activated by balls or for a block to be added in that can be affected by a ball.