What happened?

I haven't played this game since 2016, can someone fill me in on what happened in those two years?

Comments

• Bedivere said:

Can't log in at the moment, my CC isn't responding to my chromebooks clicks.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    stuff
  • Cars, farms, idiots like me, etc
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Hi there.

yeah...a few years makes it look like a lot has changed. And it has. for example:
    Farming, wireless /switch stuff, new login screen, a few new moderators, the appointment of space fetus as the one who manages contests, and other similar things.... etc

I'm sure i missed a few things but you get a good idea what an absence of a few years can do. ;)
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited September 2018
    Well, I'd catch you up, but I came in June, 2017. Oh wait, I can tell you one thing. I'm Berry! Welcome back, and stay long. At the moment, we have a drawing contest, if that's something you would be interested in. Farming is quite broad, so go to the new Farmer's Co-Op, and learn from there. Don't be fooled, ReCubes are super cheap now xD. If you need prices on things, go to GSP Prices. But overall, there are new blocks, wearables, and of course, friends. This is a game I love to play, and I hope you will find yourself loving it just the same. Talk to you later, and have a great rest of your day!
  • Well, I'd catch you up, but I came in June, 2017. Oh wait, I can tell you one thing. I'm Berry! Welcome back, and stay long. At the moment, we have a drawing contest, if that's something you would be interested in. Farming is quite broad, so go to the new Farmer's Co-Op, and learn from there. Don't be fooled, ReCubes are super cheap now xD. If you need prices on things, go to that place that I can't remember (has a G, and maybe a P in it, type "prices" in the lobby). But overall, there are new blocks, wearables, and of course, friends. This is a game I love to play, and I hope you will find yourself loving it just the same. Talk to you later, and have a great rest of your day!

GSP Prices?
  • Sarco said:

Well, I'd catch you up, but I came in June, 2017. Oh wait, I can tell you one thing. I'm Berry! Welcome back, and stay long. At the moment, we have a drawing contest, if that's something you would be interested in. Farming is quite broad, so go to the new Farmer's Co-Op, and learn from there. Don't be fooled, ReCubes are super cheap now xD. If you need prices on things, go to that place that I can't remember (has a G, and maybe a P in it, type "prices" in the lobby). But overall, there are new blocks, wearables, and of course, friends. This is a game I love to play, and I hope you will find yourself loving it just the same. Talk to you later, and have a great rest of your day!

GSP Prices?
    Yeah, I just came online here to fix that.
  • If you're on pc, you'll have to download the steam version now :)
  • Don't forget we have a new mine guys :D deep forest mines were recently added as well
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited October 2018

Don't forget we have a new mine guys :D deep forest mines were recently added as well

I'm pretty sure everything new has been PM'd to him/her already if not you can easily note the differences by going online.