~Sawa's Builds~

Kim NamoKim Namo Member
edited January 2019 in Player Events & Creations
An art gallery of my builds =)

Bit's Collection - Triceratops fossil

Triceratops fossil built for Bacon Bit's collection for 5k

Sawa's Lobby - Centerpiece tree

Sawatawanana's Home - Decorative tree (ignore the unfinished building lul)

Sawa's Lobby Second Floor - Cabin inspired by Space_fetus

London, England - The River/Ravine

Sawa's Lobby/Sawa's Build Lobby

You can visit this by entering Sawa's Lobby then entering the door with rainbow glass around it ^-^

Sci - Fi Building Contest - My entry

Meet Sally the green alien! She doesn't bite =)

Halloween 2018 Entry!

Renovated Starter - Sawatawanana's Vending/Sawa's Flower

Might also start commissions for sculptures soon! Stay tuned uwu

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Your pictures aren't working.
  • Kim NamoKim Namo Member
    edited September 2018

Your pictures aren't working.

What? thats weird, it was working after i posted it o-o

Edit: Okay, it should work now
  • The fossil looks totes amaz!
  • WOW The tricerrasawawatananatops looks amazing..it seems we have a masterbuilder in our mids! great work sawa!
    Grtz Koek
  • Koekenbak said:

WOW The tricerrasawawatananatops looks amazing..it seems we have a masterbuilder in our mids! great work sawa!
    Grtz Koek

I was supposed to help with dat :'(

Great work, Sawa! Ik it was my idea and I told you exactly what to do and all, but go to London and take some screenshots of the Thames River. You have my permission xD. Although a little credit would be nice too. Consider it a "group build", but I'd love it to be in here. Same with Seaside Sawa's. That would be nice here too. I've always thought of doing this, but I never got to it, since you're ahead of the times, get as many of your builds in there as possible. Go to the community event and take that one too. GET THE SCREENSHOTS SAWA!
  • Bump! New build!

Koekenbak said:

WOW The tricerrasawawatananatops looks amazing..it seems we have a masterbuilder in our mids! great work sawa!
    Grtz Koek

Great work, Sawa! Ik it was my idea and I told you exactly what to do and all, but go to London and take some screenshots of the Thames River. You have my permission xD. Although a little credit would be nice too. Consider it a "group build", but I'd love it to be in here. Same with Seaside Sawa's. That would be nice here too. I've always thought of doing this, but I never got to it, since you're ahead of the times, get as many of your builds in there as possible. Go to the community event and take that one too. GET THE SCREENSHOTS SAWA!

• Bump! New build!

Koekenbak said:

Grtz Koek

:O
    That is some NICE foliage in there! :P
  • Bumpuwu!

Added my most recent - My build lobby :)

• Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Beautiful :O
  • I like the Triceratops Fossil a lot! Keep up the good work :)
  • Ok_hand op builder
  • Bumparooski! My build entry ^-^

• Put Seaside Sawa's in here :D
  • These are all impressive.
    You should put yourself out there more, these builds are pretty high standard
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited October 2018
    Edition said:

These are all impressive.

Personally, I think they are all above average. I wouldn't say "high standard", but there is only one way to get better. And that way is practice. Please donate to Sawa's Lobby!
  • Kim NamoKim Namo Member
    edited October 2018

Edition said:

Personally, I think they are all above average. I wouldn't say "high standard", but there is only one way to get better. And that way is practice. Please donate to Sawa's Lobby!
    @DsBerrypaw could you delete that pls i don't want to show that. (it'll get flagged anyway if you don't)

Bump
  • Edition said:

Wonderland! Part of Space_Fetus' Community Event! Good job, Sawa!

@DsBerrypaw could you delete that pls i don't want to show that. (it'll get flagged anyway if you don't)

Bump
    O....k.....? I went all the way there just to take some screenshots for you, but okie then :(
  • Your lobby is so beautiful :D

It is for sure a place to chill ^^
  • Bump!

Preview for new build!

• Bump! Halloween entry added!
  • ARGH TOOK MY IDEA >:C, but good job! I wuv it -3-
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited October 2018
    That famous witch tower ;)

The hats are well done. Congratulations! Hope you luck :)
  • Cool builds
  • Bump
    no u
  • Bump
  • 0_0 love it
  • bumpuwu
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats!

Ty, you too ^^

bump