Alternate Accounts

Hi! Its Me, Tcc0301. I am just wondering, if you have a alternate account, can you not participate in events? Thanks!

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Pretty sure it’s ip checked
  • U said:

ok thanks, but that still doesn't answer my question. Can i still not participate in events?
  • tcc0301 said:

U said:

ok thanks, but that still doesn't answer my question. Can i still not participate in events?
    You cannot enter one event with more than one account. They will check the ips of each account and make sure none of them share the same address. So just enter once of you don't want to be disqualified. It doesn't matter which account you use, just don't enter twice with more than one account.
  • But we can still win if we have alt accounts right? Just as long as we only enter 1 account into the event.
  • Log_er said:

But we can still win if we have alt accounts right? Just as long as we only enter 1 account into the event.

That's what i am wondering as well.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yeah, just can’t enter two accounts.
    tcc0301 said:

Log_er said:

But we can still win if we have alt accounts right? Just as long as we only enter 1 account into the event.

That's what i am wondering as well.
  • what if your brother and you have the same ip adress? It will be not allowing 1 brother to join the contest???
  • what if your brother and you have the same ip adress? It will be not allowing 1 brother to join the contest???

Yep, pretty much. If you and your sibling are using the exact same device to enter, I guess you could pm Space about it and try to work it out.
  • JackFury said:

what if your brother and you have the same ip adress? It will be not allowing 1 brother to join the contest???

Yep, pretty much. If you and your sibling are using the exact same device to enter, I guess you could pm Space about it and try to work it out.
    Ok Thanks guys! Space or Gdog i have figured it out and you can close this now.
This discussion has been closed.