Congratulations!

Mr.Granicus.Mr.Granicus. Member
edited September 2018 in Community
I didnt expect that iam gonna win because all builds are awesome! Specially Build Of Lukr Nash,Bedivere,and Greycoral

But Iam of proud of you my Building Buddies:
@RayKee
@Epicurus

But its still a Good Game!

Comments

• -Bacon Bits--Bacon Bits- Member
    edited September 2018
    Congrats to you too Gran! :D
  • You too!
  • I didnt expect that iam gonna win because all builds are awesome! Specially Build Of Lukr Nash,Bedivere,and Greycoral

Ikr! but congrats anyway ^^
  • Weee grats grats
  • Well kinda, the 2nd one was more like of a current Trains we have now, i dont see any scifi with it, the rest looks fine.
  • I think they try to make it more fair for other players. They might not have the expensive blocks others do, but I think they probably judge them on their idea and execution of the idea. (No offence to anyone, just my opinion on how they should do it)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    'Sir.Fox' said:

I think they try to make it more fair for other players. They might not have the expensive blocks others do, but I think they probably judge them on their idea and execution of the idea. (No offence to anyone, just my opinion on how they should do it)

As long as their ideas are SF I'm fine with it. However that's not the case here.
  • congratulations to all winners!!!
  • Thank You Gran :D
  • PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
    edited September 2018
    If others just do better works than the winners then they will won... Instead of questioning the results of being winner of others that did some efforts for their works...

Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Congrats.