Bug with new learning center! (MODs, This can now be deleted, THX!)

Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
edited July 2016 in Bug Reports
I tried to go to the new learning center through the old one and it banned me from the game for an hour! It said i failed to log in too many times. Soul Mixer also tried it and he got the same message and the got banned. Did this happen to anyone else? it's 11:00 a.m. on April 16 2016.

-Thx. for the help

Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 1.10.28 PM

Comments

• Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Hi lucaaa795,

Thanks for the comment. Well, since i can't go back to the game, that is the only picture i could take. right after i entered the door from the old cubic learning center to the new one, my screen turned black and then it kicked me out with that message. I usually have no problem logging in since i have my passwords remembered as you can see in the picture, but thank you for your suggestion.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    This is a simple lockout from entering your username and password wrong 5 times, it's a security measure... not a bug :)
    It happened when i was in the game. I was already logged on.
    kk
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    I have expierenced this some months ago, and if you have any siblings or anybody who plays on your house and get their password wrong, you will be automatically out as well, after some minutes, because someone who lives in your house, got his password wrong. I'm not sure if this still exists though.
    Oh, i think my brother just got it wrong today earlier.

thx pro killer, i really appreciate the tip.
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited April 2016
    Just went to the old Cubic Learning Center, and went through the door to the new one. Nothing happened? o-o
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    You're welcome :P

Just went to the old Cubic Learning Center, and went through the door to the new one. Nothing happened? o-o

i think it's what professional killer said, but thx anyways for trying it.
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited April 2016

Ah sorry, when I was posting his post wasn't there yet.

Ah sorry, when I was posting his post wasn't there yet.
    Np ^-^