This can be closed

-Bacon Bits--Bacon Bits- Member
edited September 2018 in General Chat
Absolutely nothing

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited September 2018
    Quite odd.. I mean, maglev trains are usually quite fast.. +400km/h should bring you the cubits in a split of a second.. But hey, maybe the train is first gen (2004) and it takes some time for the cubits to arrive because maybe it's missing a few parts or it's a bit rusty.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Quite odd.. I mean, maglev trains are usually quite fast.. +400km/h should bring you the cubits in a split of a second.. But hey, maybe the train is first gen (2004) and it takes some time for the cubits to arrive because maybe it's missing a few parts or it's a bit rusty.

Hehe very funny I’m sorry your not thrilled with my build but I dunno what to tell you I did my best and it payed off!
  • lucaaa795 said:

Hehe very funny I’m sorry your not thrilled with my build but I dunno what to tell you I did my best and it payed off!
    I'm not sure if Lucaaa is saying your build was bad, but to tell the truth, it wasn't all that Sci-Fi, and that was part of the rules. So personally, I know I wouldn't have won anyways, but I'm not sure if your build was worth 300 000c.

Just saying, other people (not saying names, but they know who they are) had some pretty neat builds, and at least deserved an honourable mention. I'm not saying myself, as I knew going into the contest I wouldn't win xD. But I'm sure you can just wait for your money to come in, it will eventually.
  • @DsBerrypaw yes your right I should be patient so I apologize for that but I would like to say the judges thought my build was worth 300k so I got 2nd
  • @DsBerrypaw @lucaaa795 I’m sorry guys I’m just excited cause I’ve never won a building contest or this amount so again I apologize
This discussion has been closed.