Suggestions on Event items

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
Ram

Bring back the ram. I know people will say ‘But what about the people who invested a million cubits into one?’ Well, there’s a simple solution for this. The administrators could create a box in the town center that will essential buy rams off people for 500,000c a piece, with a note saying they will be coming back. Yes, it is worth more than 500,000c, but that is better then them coming back for 20,000c and people losing 980,000c. Anyways, after three months of this box, with multiple warnings, the ram could be reintegrated into the game with less complaints about them wasting their money.

Event Blocks

Personally, I think it is complete nonsense that you have to buy some event blocks/placeables for 10c each. So, I think a block should be integrated into the event pack, then exactly one year afterwards when the pack returns it should be made craftable. This way the block would have a year of being an ‘event block’ then it will be made available for everyone.

Limitless Guest Bumper

There is already a ‘limitless guest bumper’ which is used for official events, but I could really use it to do bigger giveaways unofficially. (I’m talking an Easter Umbrella, or something worth more than official events). I’m assuming we don’t already have this due to it taking server space or something to hold a long list? If so, it could be solved by cleaning itself every two months. That way, there will be more space, and people can do bigger raffles.

Comments

• Bring back the ram:

I personally like the fact that the game has one item that is a super super rare one. I don't see any reason why it should be brought back.

Event blocks craftable after one year:

Not sure what you mean by this, but I don't find it convenient

Limitless Gues Bumper:

Yes, for events with lots of participants this would be a good thing. I think we should have the bumpers with the 100 player limit, but in addition, make those trophy bumpers that Space Fetus uses available for other players too.
  • -1 for rams.
    The rest I have no opinion on.

• I do not like that pet, it does not have an accessible price and it has nothing special, if it was taken from the store and what? With all that money I could buy all the pets together and personally they are much prettier. When I see someone with a ram I just laugh at so much spent, I'll be poor but not idiot