Please Ban this realm

Please Ban the realm white tophat its a realm trap where its hard for people to escape. Please ban it. It instantly kills you when you enter the realm and respawns you and kills you again which makes it hard to escape.

Comments

• You can just use the exit realm option (the door) on the top right of your screen and never come back again
  • You can just use the exit realm option (the door) on the top right of your screen and never come back again

You cant if u die instantly :V
  • dizeh said:

You can just use the exit realm option (the door) on the top right of your screen and never come back again

You cant if u die instantly :V
    You can exit even though you're dying instantly or do what late said
    Go to the home screen and start at home

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    @Goldbuster you cannot leave by that. Only by clicking the continue at home button.
    However I agree that it should be nuked and the alternate + real owner punished. It's not a fun prank.
  • what I did was I quickly ate a warp while there is a spare time to move. a few tries and It will workk
  • lucaaa795 said:

@Goldbuster you cannot leave by that. Only by clicking the continue at home button.
    However I agree that it should be nuked and the alternate + real owner punished. It's not a fun prank.

It sometimes works for me the last time I was active.
    That's strange

• I got out of the trap and went to a room whose owner was The death reaper so maybe its created by him?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited September 2018
    Whoever owns it should get what he/she deserves
  • Maybe instead of locking the realm we should spread the word of this realm so people don't go in there again :D

Maybe you shouldn't of added the realm name because now people like me will go on their out of curiosity?
  • Sarco said:

Maybe instead of locking the realm we should spread the word of this realm so people don't go in there again :D

Maybe you shouldn't of added the realm name because now people like me will go on their out of curiosity?

• I'm sworn to secrecy.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Just quit the game, and hit start at home instead of continue.

Also, is this with insta kill spikes?
  • U said:

Yes
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    dizeh said:

U said:

Yes
    I litterally said in the reveal thread for the update that added these that this would happen. Guess they didn’t see it lol.
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited September 2018
    So this has got old now but it was made by the death reaper and nevarwel and nevarwel himself destroyed the realm due to reports on forums
    And for the record , I was there in the terrace laughing with the death reaper when the realm was made and ppl were getting trapped...
    I exactly know how they were built and even Kew knows the initial way... they don’t use poison spikes
    A portal and a link door to the same realm were placed in front of each other and ice was placed between them and warp anchors below portals were disallowed as the earlier mechanism had them almost joined together and the warp anchor was below the portal which helped White top hat work!
  • I have been there, and all it takes is either opening the menu, and leaving that way, or eat any kind of warp food. Very easy to leave. The door at top of the screen does not work for this certain place.
  • dealwithit37dealwithit37 Member
    edited September 2018
    I got trapped in here too! I couldn’t tp to anyone or leave through the door and I had alrd threw away all of my warps. I had to relog to get out

It doesn’t help that i’m a slowpoke :/
  • When you die you have a 1-2 seconds before you respawn. Use that time to click esc and quit. Then click start at home. If you're too slow, close the app then reopen it.
  • I have been here many times. It was The Death Reaper who set the trap, he has 8 traps in his main realm. Everyone who says leave realm through door, you can't. Death put wind machines so at the point where you touch the door at top right you already have died 3 times.
  • Okay, I know I’m not the owner but @Professional Killer and @Space_fetus , you are requested to close this discussion as the realm was destroyed the same day this discussion was posted - owners are the death reaper and nevarwel. Since it’s clear that such traps are illegal, there shouldn’t be much fuss around this anymore
  • LateCom said:

it has not been stated by any moderator or any player with position that this is not allowed.thus you shouldn’t go around saying that is already illegal. anyways this would be good content so hope to see this in a video. haha

e_e
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    LateCom said:

it has not been stated by any moderator or any player with position that this is not allowed.thus you shouldn’t go around saying that is already illegal. anyways this would be good content so hope to see this in a video. haha

Well i think such has been earlier said by one of the admins, but long time ago so wont be able to find it