kubes' qbee art commissions! (CLOSED! slot filled!)

KrazyKubesKrazyKubes Member
edited January 2021 in Art
IF ANYTHING I AM DOING IS DISALLOWED - PLEASE LET ME KNOW! i'm an old player who's recently returned and despite reading the forum rules i might make a mistake here and there. be sure to let me know!

welcome to my NEW and IMPROVED commission thread!
i'm currently taking ONE COMMISSION REQUEST for a qbee portrait!!

are you looking to get some high quality digital art of your qbee to use wherever you'd like? you're in luck- i've got the time to take one commission request to draw your qbee. i haven't decided yet if it's going to be first come, first serve.
PRICES
(ON SALE!) 15k Cubits - one fully shaded, custom drawn portrait of your qbee. can include pets. uses the same background as shown in the example, but can be changed if asked. (immense changes will cost more)
you'll receive both the version with the background, as well as a transparent version of your qbee to be used wherever you'd like- with proper credit, of course.
WHY IS THE PRICE SO HIGH?!
the price is so high because i do paid work outside of this, and the prices artists get paid here are incredibly unfair to the artist. 20k in the store equals 10 USD, which is the lowest price i charge for a headshot/bust commission. i charge more because these take hours to do, i have years of experience, and i want to be paid fair for my work. 1k cubits (or about 2 dollars worth) isn't very fair for 3-4 hours of work that i would normally get paid 15-25 USD for. in my eyes- you're getting a pretty sweet deal!
EXAMPLES

(image resized to be smaller - these are pretty big!)
TERMS OF SERVICE
please read these - i'll keep them short and sweet!
- you can use this artwork as a profile picture, background, or edit the qbee onto your youtube channel banner- but please credit me correctly! please credit the artwork to kibbunstarpaws/kibbun, my username outside of cubic castles.
- do not trace, copy, sell, claim as your own, etc. with my art. if you are unsure if you can do something with it, ask!
- if you've read this far into the rules, please put your favorite animal somewhere in your response.
- YOU MUST PAY BEFORE I BEGIN THE ARTWORK! this is how i normally do commissions for USD! i need to make sure you have the cubits and so i don't waste my time, y'know? i will provide WIP screenshots and sketches of the piece while working to ensure you get a piece you're happy with.
- need to contact me/need more examples? check out my twitter! (https://twitter.com/kibbunstarpaws)
-
THE COMMISSION FORM
clear reference image of your qbee:
pose, expression, etc:
any changes made to the background?:
would you like a pet to be added? if so, please provide a reference of your pet.
any additional things you'd like me to add?

i really don't expect anyone to commission me- but if anyone does, it'd mean the world! this thread will probably just float away though...
p.s. if you're an artist, charge more for your work, you deserve it.

Comments

• I'm not someone who buys art, but I ALWAYS love looking at people's art threads. Since you've just started, I recommend lowering the price to say 500c, and increase the price later. Personally, art should be more expensive, but for someone who doesn't buy cubits, 1k could be 5hrs of mining. So irl prices don't always work well with CC. Good luck to you, and may you have fun as well!
  • I'm not someone who buys art, but I ALWAYS love looking at people's art threads. Since you've just started, I recommend lowering the price to say 500c, and increase the price later. Personally, art should be more expensive, but for someone who doesn't buy cubits, 1k could be 5hrs of mining. So irl prices don't always work well with CC. Good luck to you, and may you have fun as well!

thanks for the advice !! i'll be sure to lower it ;w;

• Welp... I want one

Pose: Doing "finger guns" or something like that

Can u add pets? If u can, add a White cat at my side

Background: something red and simple

well, thx, tell me when i can pay you
  • Welp... I want one

your commission has been accepted! you can pay me on cc, are you able to get on now? if so, add me! my username is the same as it is on here
  • I'll add you then
  • Welp... I want one

here's your commission!! i hope you like it ;w;
    (the image had to be resized to fit in the comment. if you want the full size (be warned- it's pretty big) just send me a private message!)
  • Oh my gosh.... its awesome
  • Oh my gosh.... its awesome

i'm really glad you like it!!

• That's really cool! Totally worth the 500c people! Get your monies and hurry to get a spot on his list!
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018
    I really love your artwork and would love to support ya ! I'm commisioning one !

Here's my outfit ( I also got Imp tail back there ) and my bunny pet - Avacado.
  • fremy said:

I really love your artwork and would love to support ya ! I'm commisioning one !

awh thanks!!! ;w; your commission has been accepted! your avatar is very cute uwu
    any certain expression you want? also, would you like a simple background or have it be transparent?
  • fremy said:

here's your commission !! hope you like it uwu if anything needs changed, i'll try my best to change it!!
    it's just the file for now, since i don't feel like resizing it atm lol

• Wowzers.
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018

fremy said:

here's your commission !! hope you like it uwu if anything needs changed, i'll try my best to change it!!
    it's just the file for now, since i don't feel like resizing it atm lol

OMGOOOOOOOSHHHHH AAAHHHH It's sooo precious! !!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡ Love it so much thaaaanks x.x Bless your art and ya !!!!! Avacado looks so wonderful omggg ♡-♡ I totally recommend everyone to comission something from CrazyKubes, it's worth it !! Thanks again !!♡♡

( Sorry, that i haven't commented before ! I wasn't on forums bcz of school! )
  • Could I have one?
    I should be wearing:
    Black Robe
    Round Sunglasses
    Flaminco Hat
    Could you also add a Black Cat next to me?
  • bump! these are open again, new and improved!
  • bump... sadly no response yet :c
  • I want to commission but i don't have 15k rn
    (reserving this comment slot)
  • I want to commission but i don't have 15k rn
    (reserving this comment slot)

sorry, but the slot will most likely go to someone who does have 15k rn